Eminem/Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem/Lil Wayne

Why don't these guys make more songs together, i swear they are a powerhouse when you combine them if they made a collab album sales would be through the roof and not to mention the actual music would be insanely good as well.

not to mention weezy would have to put in some serious effort to keep up with em resulting in wayne at his best

#FREEVELVET

I wish they worked together more too.

but weezy said he doesn't like bothering other great artists.

and em doesn't seem to record as much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      I wish they worked together more too.

but weezy said he doesn't like bothering other great artists.

and em doesn't seem to record as much anymore.

Isnt that so retarded though legit rap greatness isn't happening due to laziness

#FREEVELVET

Comment

eminem stans hate when he works with wayne

Comment

Dont want them to collaborate again till em fixes his flow, the one he is using for a few years now is maleing his music unenjoyable for me

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            Why don't these guys make more songs together, i swear they are a powerhouse when you combine them if they made a collab album sales would be through the roof and not to mention the actual music would be insanely good as well. not to mention weezy would have to put in some serious effort to keep up with em resulting in wayne at his best

Comment

Who had the better My Name Is

Comment

i swear they make some of the best duos ever , but it's unfortunate that their carreers were following opposite directions (em's best era ended when wayne's was just starting and em's comeback was followed by wayne's absolute fall)...
                Till now , Em is versatile with his raps , he prefers quality over quantity , but his flow bothers me so much , i just can't listen to his new shit as i was enjoying his older masterpieces. Wayne is in the opposite road once again , but his flow is always changing , giving us entertaining and finally GOOD RAPS and respectful work...!
                I too hope they jump on a track again , having two of the biggest fanbases and being -arguably- the top rappers of the 00's , we'll certainly get a quality music project , as well as a commercial hit...so it's a win-win situation!

Comment

imagine if em had did that scarface feature tho

Comment

We all know it wouldn't be as good as them three songs in OP

Comment

He's scared

By he, I mean Eminem

Comment

Damn, been wanting this since No Love and Drop the World dropped. Would be too sick and would probably sell like 1250000+ first week.

Comment

Working...
                        X