• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the one time Birdman outrapped Wayne

Lil Wayne killed the verse and more so than Birdman did with his verse

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Lil Wayne killed the verse and more so than Birdman did with his verse
      birdman was flowing and to me it sounds a lot better than his verse.. and normally I love that type of wayne verse (vocal wise) and mind you its a good verse but I think birdman got him here

Comment

word but this has happened plenty of times

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          word but this has happened plenty of times
          I've never heard Birdman outrap Wayne outside of this bruh and the only other birdman song i like is unreleased

lol at 2 mins in birdman puts his hood up to look cool
          Last edited by danielnfl36; 12-16-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Does it matter when Wayne Ghostwrites for the illiterate buffoon anyway? Why are we having this dumb discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
              Does it matter when Wayne Ghostwrites for the illiterate buffoon anyway? Why are we having this dumb discussion?
              because believe it or not at one point in time they were the best of friends and thought to be like father and son and keep in mind its not often birdman outrapped wayne on a song. so two reasons bruh.

lets be fucking honest we all hate birdman now and we all hate cash money now but lets never forget at one point in time ymcmb was the greatest team on the planet birdman was once loved by us fans ymcmb is dead but that era being gone does not remove what it once was. appreciaite the era if you're truly a 2006 wayne fan bruh (no diss or shots fired at you homie but being real)

Comment

The one time you didnt reach

Comment

no but this he did

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                    because believe it or not at one point in time they were the best of friends and thought to be like father and son and keep in mind its not often birdman outrapped wayne on a song. so two reasons bruh.

lets be fucking honest we all hate birdman now and we all hate cash money now but lets never forget at one point in time ymcmb was the greatest team on the planet birdman was once loved by us fans ymcmb is dead but that era being gone does not remove what it once was. appreciaite the era if you're truly a 2006 wayne fan bruh (no diss or shots fired at you homie but being real)

No offense bro, but I never liked Birdman. He even sucked when Big Tymers was a thing. He almost ruined a lot of songs with Mannie Fresh. Hood Rich wouldn't be what it is without the hook that Mannie provides. Just saying. Birdman has just been the luckiest hood nigga to make it from glorified dope dealer to mogul and musical pundit powerhouse that he is now, executively-speaking.
                    Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 12-16-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

No man wayne killed I made it

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post

No offense bro, but I never liked Birdman. He even sucked when Big Tymers was a thing. He almost ruined a lot of songs with Mannie Fresh. Hood Rich wouldn't be what it is without the hook that Mannie provides. Just saying. Birdman has just been the luckiest hood nigga to make it from glorified dope dealer to mogul and musical pundit powerhouse that he is now, executively-speaking.
                        the reality of the matter is without cash money there would be no wayne without birdman we may never ever of had lil wayne. so even though hes been a terrible person you can't diss the era he created as much as you and other fans wont agree with me on this. still fuck birdman but being real he gave us greatness with wayne.

ps. while I hate birdman as a person for all hes done in recent years I'll always be a fan of the old cash money/young money/wayne/birdman era. being a true fan here. the things wayne and birdman did together on albums or even tracks weren't for nothing. at one point in time they were like father like son.

Comment

Working...
                        X