No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne & The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wayne should of asked rock to go and give a visit to birdman. im sure he would of said yes cause he has been a fan since hot boys days

Comment

Dwayne and Dwayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        It's honestly a shame that he doesn't get the respect or recognition he deserves for what he did back in the day for rap and music in general, I know that all the artists in the industry understand his impact and what's he's done, but rap fans in general just shit on him constantly and he deserves so much more than that lol
        It honestly doesn't matter, literally every iconic rapper has haters. People shit on Jay and Kanye too. That's just what comes with success.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
          The comments on his facebook tho, smh ..
          It's so crazy. I've never in my life cared to do a hating comment on a celebrity I don't like like some of the comments I read on his Facebook post.

Comment

sad wayne doesn't get his round of applaus from the audience for everythin he done the past years for rap and don't recognize his contribution on the game...
            As for him and Rock

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              wayne should of asked rock to go and give a visit to birdman. im sure he would of said yes cause he has been a fan since hot boys days
              Im sure Baby goes by them goon rules
              If you cant beat em then you drop em.

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

He lost a lot of respect from patriotic american people because he "walked over the us flag" in god bless amerika music video lol

that's why there's still a lot of hate nowadays, no matter how much good wayne does, people will always remember his fuck ups

its funny cuz rkelly was doing an interview not too long ago to promote his album, it went south and they brought up his past, people never let go of this shit its fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post
                  He lost a lot of respect from patriotic american people because he "walked over the us flag" in god bless amerika music video lol

that's why there's still a lot of hate nowadays, no matter how much good wayne does, people will always remember his fuck ups

its funny cuz rkelly was doing an interview not too long ago to promote his album, it went south and they brought up his past, people never let go of this shit its fucked up
                  Nah man, its cause people only know 3 wayne songs and those are lollipop, no worries and my homies still

Comment

So is this an interview that is going to come out or what?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      So is this an interview that is going to come out or what?
                      yep
                      cant wait bruh

Comment

The fuck happend to this..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                          The fuck happend to this..

Komin s00n. Blattttt

Comment

Working...
                          X