Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

original carter 4 + rebirth era question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original carter 4 + rebirth era question.

back in a pre jail interview with tim westwood wayne said birdman wanted him to do c4 and rebirth as a double release and the recording sessions were happening along side each other so what I'm trying to figure out is if it could be possible the song runnin could be a c4 session song? compare it to abortion and multiple producers said tha carter 4 would be next level/life changing shit and I feel like if this song was on the album it'd be the best on the album.

If I remember right Runnin was Shanell's song, but after Wayne had laid a verse on it he wanted to keep it for Rebirth..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      If I remember right Runnin was Shanell's song, but after Wayne had laid a verse on it he wanted to keep it for Rebirth..
      /thread

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        I feel like if this song was on the album it'd be the best on the album.

6 foot 7 foot, blunt blowing, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          6 foot 7 foot, blunt blowing, etc?
          this song is miles past 6f7f and blunt blowing as far as meaningful lyrics go. and runnin is more life changing than any of those songs..

Comment

this song is miles past 6f7f and blunt blowing as far as meaningful lyrics go. and runnin is more life changing than any of those songs..

Never seen this interview before

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Never seen this interview before
              to the fans that did i think this is why fans feel let down by c4 tbh i mean runnin as i've said sounds life changing thats why i feel it was a c4 session because that song vs most songs on carter 4 do not even compare to this.. you can argue abortion and mirror are life changing but thats about it.

Comment

So did we ever get to know who this feature was? Bon Iver? or was it Bruno Mars?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

to the fans that did i think this is why fans feel let down by c4 tbh i mean runnin as i've said sounds life changing thats why i feel it was a c4 session because that song vs most songs on carter 4 do not even compare to this.. you can argue abortion and mirror are life changing but thats about it.
                  no quitter too

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    So did we ever get to know who this feature was? Bon Iver? or was it Bruno Mars?
                    nope

Comment

pretty sure it was shyne..

Comment

Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
                        pretty sure it was shyne..
                        uwotm8

Comment

Working...
                        X