No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Spotted With Birdman at New Years Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there doesn't have to be some huge announcement yet.
    yall dont understand, they have to make sure everythings figured out and work out the little kinks. clearly things are getting a little better between the two if they have been seen in the same building twice in the last 11 days. when they had only been seen in the same building all year last year (when birdmans crew threw stuff at him).

just let it pan out

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
      there doesn't have to be some huge announcement yet.
      yall dont understand, they have to make sure everythings figured out and work out the little kinks. clearly things are getting a little better between the two if they have been seen in the same building twice in the last 11 days. when they had only been seen in the same building all year last year (when birdmans crew threw stuff at him).

just let it pan out
      This is true. But, the key you said is work out all the kinks. There is still a ways to go. On the Angie Martinez interview Birdman said he doesnt feel like he owes him anything. We'll see.

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/BAbZSSDiZye/

Comment

• fuck birdman,i never liked him ,he's just a bitch who used wayne for money
          Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
          Last edited by youn9dreezy; 01-12-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Snitch- View Post
            I wish they were back too fam. I just dont think they are just because them n iggas took photo. Since that picture not 1 Peice of news.
            the new years photo? they was at liv club a week later together Lil Wayne Attends LIV Nightclub With Birdman, 2 Chainz, Jadakiss, Fabolous & Ace Hood [Videos]

Comment

• Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
              fuck birdman,i never liked him, just a fucking loser who use wayne for money

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
                  he trolling now just winding fans up.

Comment

• Like Father Like Son II?

Comment

Working...
                    X