Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 finally coming?

How do u guys feel about this?

Would you rather have wayne make up with birdman and release c5? Or wait until he (may or may not) win the lawsuit and gets out of CM and release it?

Ps: fuck birdman and fuck this shit

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

I hope it drops with CM, The YMCMB days were dope

Comment

If they make up I will lose even more interest and respect for Wayne, don't want Cash Money involved.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        If they make up I will lose even more interest and respect for Wayne, don't want Cash Money involved.
        damn that will hurt wayne

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubbie View Post
          damn that will hurt wayne
          lol I won't be the only one, he's about to lose fans over this shit. It probaly won't affect him though

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            lol I won't be the only one, he's about to lose fans over this shit. It probaly won't affect him though

Why you care so much tho, he known blood since the early 90s, if they find a way to work out issues like grown ups that commendable. I don't fw birdman before any of this😂😂 so a break up and make up with him was just a topic for Wayne to rap about for a year basically🤔

Comment

Reopen c5 topic [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Comment

I agree with [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] even though I just want CV, I think Lil Wayne will lose a lot of respect from fans =/

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                  Why you care so much tho, he known blood since the early 90s, if they find a way to work out issues like grown ups that commendable. I don't fw birdman before any of this so a break up and make up with him was just a topic for Wayne to rap about for a year basically樂
                  LMAO realest nigga in this thread ^^^

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                    Why you care so much tho, he known blood since the early 90s, if they find a way to work out issues like grown ups that commendable. I don't fw birdman before any of this so a break up and make up with him was just a topic for Wayne to rap about for a year basically樂
                    lol yall are all about Wayne's hair, clothes, women and cup but don't give af about this being a publicity stunt/Baby back fucking Wayne over

Are you just gonna look past the shooting and all that shit. The concept of FWA don't mean shit no more

Comment

they see each other everyday anyway because they work next to each other

Comment

i picture bird pretty much offering to suck waynes dick privately just a mess of begging and sooking and appologizing..

cause we all know bird is a broke crack head without someone to feed on

Comment

Working...
                        X