Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

because everyone is freaking out about wayne and birdman new years eve. read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because everyone is freaking out about wayne and birdman new years eve. read this

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    i love how everyone sees them two together and is all happy but you gotta realize they're in public what are they going to do square up and get arrested when cops are out? this is in public first off and if they make a scene no doubt they would be in trouble. also love how everyone switches up their hate for birdman to love within a few hours of the pic floating around online.. fake fans i swear

Why would they even be in the same vicinity if they were still feuding.... I think them chillin is definitely a sign that they squashed the beef or at least came to some agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      Why would they even be in the same vicinity if they were still feuding.... I think them chillin is definitely a sign that they squashed the beef or at least came to some agreement.
      when you were a kid or even now do you ever go somewhere and see someone you don't like? you don't just leave do you? i'd hope not bro btw how you like the graphic i made you lol? im not a photoshopper i used paint tbvh

Comment

I'm pretty sure they've squashed the beef for now bro. Why would Mack post a picture saying "yeah that's birdman, yeah that's tune" if they weren't cool Mack and Drake wouldn't be posting pics.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaCarterFiles View Post
          I'm pretty sure they've squashed the beef for now bro. Why would Mack post a picture saying "yeah that's birdman, yeah that's tune" if they weren't cool Mack and Drake wouldn't be posting pics.
          because why would he be with him and say fuck birdman? he'd look like an idiot plus if the lawsuit is going it'd look bad for them to be talking shit or fighting.

Comment

Stop reachin smh, they were out for a night at the club and thats it. You dont have to make whole bunch of conspiracy theories it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              when you were a kid or even now do you ever go somewhere and see someone you don't like? you don't just leave do you? i'd hope not bro btw how you like the graphic i made you lol? im not a photoshopper i used paint tbvh
              I wouldn't leave but I damn sure wouldn't be taking pics for the gram with them. Haha

& the graphic is hilarious homie. Haha I would make it my sig if I could do it over mobile. My phone won't let me do shit on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by aapolinna View Post
                Stop reachin smh, they were out for a night at the club and thats it. You dont have to make whole bunch of conspiracy theories it is what it is.
                you got it twisted ..

Comment

Whats the point of making a thread of your own reply in another thread

Comment

They obviously came to an agreement. Else they wouldn't be takin pics together.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                      Whats the point of making a thread of your own reply in another thread
                      because nobody is making a point to see through the fact they were being politically correct in public.

Comment

I'm dead this nigga made a thread about his own opinion just cuz me and a few ppl agreed with him

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                        X