January Fools!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Fools!

Y'all are so gullible sometimes. This birdman thing is exactly what I predicted. This lame ass shit is like pro wrestling: fake bullshit for the masses. There was never any beef, like I said nearly a year ago. This is all C5 hype so they do record breaking numbers opening week.

i just want c5 so I don't really give too much of a shit about this stuff. We got three dope projects as a result so I can't complain. But I can complain bout Wayne lookin like a fake ass nigga now. Lame move. This was like a fucked up April fools day trick except I'M the only one owning up to anything for these scammin niggas

No, you're still wrong and stupid.

Why would Wayne pay millions in lawyer fees, put his home up for sale, accept being ridiculed by all his haters, loose tons of money, jeopardize the Carter 5 album....ALL so he can hype the Carter 5 album. Which he could've easily done with a hot single

You'd make a HORRIBLE business man. Publicity stunts and business moves in general shouldn't accrue a net loss of funds. That's counter productive. Plus businesses want the least effort for most results. Wayne could've easily done a "John" VMA style performance for his single and sold a milli again.

You're wrong and stupid.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Wayne was nearly killed

Comment

A man is going to jail for 20 years because of the situation...

Comment

We need more details on this situation =/

Comment

january fools?

they was in the club together on december 31 brah

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              january fools?

they was in the club together on december 31 brah
              lol /thread

and like others said: a nigga is in jail until around 2035, wayne got shot at, and its fuckin lil wayne - he doesnt need to do all this to sell an album. a tha carter album at that

and if it was a pub stunt how would any of this make anyone want to buy the album?
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

i thought it was a publicity stunt at first but after a year has missed i changed my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  lol /thread

and like others said: a nigga is in jail until around 2035, wayne got shot at, and its fuckin lil wayne - he doesnt need to do all this to sell an album. a tha carter album at that

and if it was a pub stunt how would any of this make anyone want to buy the album?
                  bruh! people can say wayne " fell off " cool but lets not act like he still not one of the biggest rappers in the world whatever he does makes headlines

Comment

lets just be patient and see what happens next

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                      Y'all are so gullible sometimes. This birdman thing is exactly what I predicted. This lame ass shit is like pro wrestling: fake bullshit for the masses. There was never any beef, like I said nearly a year ago. This is all C5 hype so they do record breaking numbers opening week.

i just want c5 so I don't really give too much of a shit about this stuff. We got three dope projects as a result so I can't complain. But I can complain bout Wayne lookin like a fake ass nigga now. Lame move. This was like a fucked up April fools day trick except I'M the only one owning up to anything for these scammin niggas
                      come on homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X