Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wayne need to reinvent himself? (not hating)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Wayne need to reinvent himself? (not hating)

Does Wayne need to reinvent himself and take a minute from the spotlight? He looks stressed as fuck theres a new lawsuit weekly and taking a step out of the spotlight would allow him to get things together such as his label situation and other lawsuits and the ability to rehabilitate and rest up going forward he toured a lot last year and did a lot of music/work. an example of this is Plies he took a few years out of the spotlight and suddenly hes back popping on social media as well as having amazing new music. again not hate but just my thoughts on going into the year he should take a few months to chill and relax go dark on social media and not use it for a few months stay out of clubs and just enjoy his family and life not a retirement but a break. 2014 - on going Wayne has given us many great songs and I think if given time to chill and collect himself he would make even better music than he has. another thing Wayne is doing is making music to fit whats hot right now in his prime he never tried to be other people he only did him if he could see that and just go back to doing what he does best (being himself) I think we'd see PRIME Wayne.

do u think OP should lose his privileges of making threads

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I think it's more that he needs a whole new team around him

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        do u think OP should lose his privileges of making threads
        do you think so?

Comment

I guess he does in a way

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            do you think so?
            i asked u 1st

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
              i asked u 1st
              i answered with a question to you.

Comment

no i think hes good. let him just do what he does best which is make music

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                    Does Wayne need to reinvent himself and take a minute from the spotlight? He looks stressed as fuck theres a new lawsuit weekly and taking a step out of the spotlight would allow him to get things together such as his label situation and other lawsuits and the ability to rehabilitate and rest up going forward he toured a lot last year and did a lot of music/work. an example of this is Plies he took a few years out of the spotlight and suddenly hes back popping on social media as well as having amazing new music. again not hate but just my thoughts on going into the year he should take a few months to chill and relax go dark on social media and not use it for a few months stay out of clubs and just enjoy his family and life not a retirement but a break. 2014 - on going Wayne has given us many great songs and I think if given time to chill and collect himself he would make even better music than he has. another thing Wayne is doing is making music to fit whats hot right now in his prime he never tried to be other people he only did him if he could see that and just go back to doing what he does best (being himself) I think we'd see PRIME Wayne.
                    i agree about the no social media and stayin outta the club.. he was in liv last night smh. waynes stubborn as fuck man. his business is sloppy how he handles his bitches is sloppy. all over the place.

be heard and not seen.

i dont think wayne tryin to fit rather he just doin him but its not accepted anymore bcuz he older and not a fan favorite anymore. rarely seen he will be appreciated more while he still here. dead them trash ass hats everybody wear man. stop dressing clownish.

everybody doin the samething right now just look around not just wayne. thats why i believe he gotta be the goat cuz what he dont do its a problem and what he does its a problem.

nobody says prime jay , or prime ti, prime ross, prime kanye ,prime em they only say prime wayne like he still not a good rapper smh
                    Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 01-04-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                      i agree about the no social media and stayin outta the club.. he was in liv last night smh. waynes stubborn as fuck man. his business is sloppy how he handles his bitches is sloppy. all over the place. be heard and not seen. i dont think wayne tryin to fit rather he just doin him but its not accepted anymore bcuz he older and not a fan favorite anymore. rarely seen he will be appreciated more while he still here. dead them trash ass hats everybody wear man. stop dressing clownish. everybody doin the samething right now just look around not just wayne. thats why i believe he gotta be the goat cuz what he dont do its a problem and what he does its a problem. nobody says prime jay , or prime ti, prime ross, prime kanye ,prime em they only say prime wayne like he still not a good rapper smh
                      real as fuck

Comment

weezy need to just be himself as get a new team around him.

Comment

Working...
                        X