The TRUTH About The Lil Wayne & Birdman New Years Eve Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TRUTH About The Lil Wayne & Birdman New Years Eve Situation

Meanwhile, at Young Money HQ in the janitors closet in the storage room of a CitiTrends in Des Moines, Iowa, Lil' Wayne is preparing himself a serving of meth large enough for a T-rex after sneaking Trukfit clothing tagged as South Pole onto the racks in the children's section.

As he takes his hits and sits back, the manager comes around the corner, Trukfit shirts in hand.

"E-excuse me, Mr. Carter," he says, his voice trembling from fear, "I know we agreed to let you live back here in return for your team helping clean the place, but we can't have you sneaking Trukfit onto the floor. Customers are complaining about us trying to scam them with counterfeit South Pole."

Wayne clutches his gun, his anger growing from the interruption of his meth break.

"First of all, who the fu*k told you you could come into my office?," he says angrily,"Second, you better find out a way to sell the sh*t, before I have Gudda start rappin over the intercom. Now get the fu*k out before I get irritated."

"Y-yes, sir," the manager says nervously, "I guess I can try to sell it as Ecko.."

"Whatever, nigga. Get out."

The manager leaves, hoping his plan will work, less he and his customers be subjected to Gudda Gudda's raps.

As Wayne sits back and prepares another hit of meth large enough for an elephant so he can relax, there's a knock on the door.

It's one of the other employees with a notebook and pen in hand, a smile on his face as he finally gets to meet his favorite rapper.

"Excuse me, Mr. Wayne?" his voice shaking with excitement.

"What the fu*k do you want?" Wayne says, his anger rising once more.

"I just wanted to get your autograph" he says holding out the notebook. "You're my favorite rapper, and I just think it's great that you live where I work at now. I can't wait for Carter 5!"

Wayne's mood suddenly changes as tears of happiness roll down his face at the sight of one of his fans praising him.

"Thanks, kid. Who am I making this out to?" he says, fighting back more tears.

"My name is Henry, sir", he says pointing to his name tag, "I can't believe I got to meet you. Can I ask you one question? or two?"

"Yea, but make it quick. I have..something I need to get back to." Wayne says while scribbling "Hinree" onto the notepad and looking towards his pipe.

"I just wanted to know if you really hate Young Thug? I think he's a great rapper and could help you get back to your old ways."

Wayne's eye twitches at the mention of Young Thug. His heartbeat accelerates as he remembers what happened in Atlanta, and how he's releasing Carter 5 before Wayne can put the finishing touches on Carter 5.5.

"The fu*k you mean, fu*k THAT NIGGA!", Wayne screams at the top his lungs, trying not to let the fear show. "Don't ask me about him."

"Sorry, Mr. Wayne", Henry says scared, "I guess my second question is, when are you going to quit smoking meth?"

Wayne grabs his gun as he feels his anger rise to new levels at the audacity of his fan to suggest he quit meth.

"What you say, to me, nigga?" Wayne screams, pointing his gun at the fan. "Quit meth? Are you crazy? I LOVE this sh*t and it loves me."

Henry's heart races as he stares down the barrel of Wayne's gun.

"But, Wayne. Meth is bad for y-"

A gun shot is heard throughout the store as Wayne shoots Henry in the head.

"Bullets are worse, bi*ch", Wayne says as he re-holsters his gun.

As Wayne clutches his pipe and promises to never leave it, the storage room door opens.

It's Wayne's manager, and he's furious.

"God dammit, Wayne! You've fu*ked us up again!", he yells.

"fu*k you mean? He just an employee here." Wayne says as he looks at his manager confused.

"Not him, you stupid tweaker fu*k!" his manager says. "Our driver was at the counter trying to buy some fake Ecko shirts they just put out when the bullet hit him in the heart! We gotta leave before the cops get here!"

Wayne and his manager flee the scene, unable to make their show at the Shoe Show next door, losing out on $34.56 and free light up sketcher for the team, a severe blow to Young Money's finances.
    Last edited by -The Snitch-; 01-04-2016, 03:53 PM.

"before I have Gudda start rappin over the intercom"

LOL
    "don't be calling me dog cause I want you to say it backwards"

Comment

Op is this u in the video?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Op is this u in the video?
        No. Look at his youtube channel.

Comment

You are a lame

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            You're getting out of hand
            Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            You are a lame
            Meanwhile, At Young Money Headquarters in a 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Seira SL on 4 emergency tires parked out of the Academy Of Arts And Science In San Francisco, Lil wayne prepares himself a hit of meth that could burn through the icy outer layer of Jupiter's Moon Europa.

Suddenly, two security guards appear, shining their flashlights into the vehicle

"Sir, sorry to bother you but I've been getting reports of someone smoking crystal meth in this parking lot. Do you mind if we search the car?

Waynes eyes become bloodshot with anger. The meth hasn't even reached his bloodstream yet and he's clearly agitated.

"First of all" the angry meth addled rapper interjects "this is my office nigga, you don't have a warrant and second of all who gave you clearance to enter the premises?"

The men look confused

One of the security guards steps forth with a can of mace

"Sir we don't want any problems, please just let us search the vehicle and we can leave"

Waynes anger reaches new levels as he takes out his weapon and shoots the man directly in the face.

Wayne looks down at the man's vest and sees "Private Security" emblazoned on it

"More like Die-vate security"

He smirks to himself as he makes short work of the second security guard with his gun.

He looks to his left and sees 4 more security guards approaching, He quickly enters the Science Museum.

He ducks behind the Reptile Exhibit and loads his weapon.

Outside, in the Young Money Tour Bus, his driver gets an alert on the tracker waynes manager has placed on the rapper to keep track of him to prevent these types of situations. The tracker is tied to Waynes heart rate and the driver can see wayne is clearly in trouble.

He runs into the Museum and wayne mistakes him for security guard, firing three shots

He misses, cracking the glass on the ball python tanks.

Waynes driver, excusing the mistake, runs toward wayne but trips on a snake. The agitated snake bites the driver directly in the eye and two other snakes bite his legs and start constricting him. He loses circulation of blood to the legs and trips over the railing, landing in the Albino crocodile exhibit.

The crocodile, who isn't used to being fed often, snaps at the driver imediately, tearing him in half as the snakes continue to eat his head and legs.

Wayne watches on in horror as he realizes that the man who is getting eaten by two different amphibians is his driver.

He ducks through an air vent and makes his escape.

Hours later, Waynes manager and his girlfriend show up on a date to the Science Museum

His girlfriend is concerned however.

"Babe, I want you to get work off your mind, everything's okay. Our last three dates, you let work get in the way. Waynes fine and I'm sure your driver is alive and well.

His girlfriend says.

His manager sighs and clutches his girls Hand

"I know babe, I'm sorry, I just...we haven't had a bus driver stay alive for more than 15 hours for the past 6 months and i--"

She stops him with her finger to his lips and says "babe, youre doing it again"

They smile and laugh, share a kiss and then head into the bulding.

Upon arriving at the steps they see yellow caution tape and blood all over the Albino crocodile tank.

A cop steps up and says

"Sorry, the Academy of arts and science is closed after a deadlocked midget killed 3 people, one of them fell into the crocodile area and got eaten. Somebodys driver by the looks of it"

Wayne manager looks towards the body bag being zipped up and notices the man's face.

He falls to his knees and screams "Waaaaaayne!!!" As his girlfriend tries to console him

They missed a show at Rubios, Fish Tacos for a month and $41.15 a severe blow to young money finances

Comment

brah who the fuck is this nigga acting like he knows everything

i just peeped his youtube

he thinks he knows everything going on

Comment

These stories

Comment

its always the poor bus driver

Comment

OP is the GOAT troll.. These fanfics have me LOLing for real, I even got a tear streaming down my face.

Comment

I know it's been a minute since checked on wayne news, but yo what was that
                      Last edited by wezz; 01-05-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

who is this nobody?

Comment

Working...
                        X