X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne has a meth meltdown Live on stage

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAnbxFUy2Bs/

Meanwhile at Young Money Headquarters in the Ventilation shaft of a Sears in Mesa AZ wayne prepares himself a hit of meth fit for the leader of a small tribe of warriors in rural Sudan.

He is using his palm treo to continue to try and call birdman to talk about possibly returning to Cash Money and getting his life back on track.

Suddenly a broom stick shoves its way through the vent, hitting the rapper firmly in the ribs.

A man downstairs is complaining.

"Were going to get the oversized rat thats stuck in the vent if its the last thing we do"

He says

Waynes eyes become bloodshot with anger. Who has the balls to come into his office and be so blantantly disrespectful, he wonders to himself.

The man sees waynes eyes and dreads through the vent

"What the fu*k are you doing in my office nigga?"

The man runs in fear for his life. He returns later with three armed men, weapons trained on the vent. Unbeknownst to the security team, wayne has made his way to the end of the vent and has loaded his weapon. He sneaks up behind the men shooting the in the head, one by one.

He quickly exits the building and jumps into his tour bus, however his driver is missing. He picks up his phone and calls him.

The bus driver answers

"Hey, i was waiting for you but you took a long time, so i went into sears to buy some things for the tour"

Wayne has neither the time nor patience for this

"Get the fu*k back here now, our office has been breached"

The driver makes his way to the front of the store but before he can exit, police surround the man with their guns drawn. They notice the mans young money shirt and draw a conclusion that hes conected to the young money rat creature setting up offices across america and killing innocent hardworking men.

"Hands up, tell us where the rat man is"

The bus driver in shock hesitates and runs the other way. The men unload 67 shots into the bus drivers back. blood, bone matter and muscle tissue splatter over the HDTV displays.

Wayne makes his escape via gudda guddas mo ped and the two ride off into the sunset.

Hours later, Waynes manager comes home from a long day. He sets his keys down and turns on the TV.

"'----massacre at Sears---oversized rat hiding in vent----4 casualties including Bus driver Ricardo Sanchez-Santiago"

Waynes manager turns off the television and prepares a noose, seriously contemplating suicide

They missed a show at TJ Maxxx, 4 seasons old Sean John logo tees for the team and $38.15 a severe blow to Young Money Finances

What the fuck am i supposed to be reading... am i missing something
    ... and when did wayne go to italy.....

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Click the instagram link. They stopped in Italy on the way back from Dubai fam

Comment

Wayne got pissed at the crowd

Comment

yh but whats the meanwhile at blah blah blah...

Comment

Already in latest news

Comment

it's a fucking fashion show ,people who go to fashion shows are gay , what he expected

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
                it's a fucking fashion show ,people who go to fashion shows are gay , what he expected

Comment

"meth meltdown"

that story tho

Comment

Is this the one where he threw the mic because he was mad his song was censored?

Comment

Honsestly OP is one of the best members on this forum.

This forum is missing creativity.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                        Is this the one where he threw the mic because he was mad his song was censored?
                        I think because his mic wasn't working

Comment

Working...
                        X