Lil Wayne Vs Birdman Feud has come to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
    clown shit by everybody involved. we can be cool from a distance. gimme me what i want first. but what are the benefits of him goin back? mack in a c5 shirt smfh
    Agreed, Mack is a bigger clown than Tez imo.

Comment

Karen Civils Facebook has a longer video up close Facebook doesn't give links

Comment

Wayne a bitch with no backbone and so is the rest of Young Money. Can't wait till Drake breaks away from all of those cowards and assclowns. Pathetic ass niggas, man. Tsk....tsk.

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=160442195927 I lied lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
            Wayne a bitch with no backbone and so is the rest of Young Money. Can't wait till Drake breaks away from all of those cowards and assclowns. Pathetic ass niggas, man. Tsk....tsk.
            Watch I throw a crisp $20 at this dude and he start twerking for me.

Wayne said it best, "I just want my money". IF he got his money, why is he a bitch ? lol

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

What makes drake better tho lol?
              Except he isn't retarded like the Rest of ymcmb and hasn't surrounded himself with incompetent idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                this is what i want to know

im thinking birdman didnt set that up cuz i refuse to believe wayne would be bitch enough to be standing there
                Well they said something happened in the club between roscoe and wayne right? so he got mad and made move by himself. If u remember after all that shit went down birdman backed down from thug till this day i guess. So it may be that birdman not involved at all. + if birdman wanted wayne killed, i can bet he would hired some1 better at doing this kind of job..

Comment

I am very disappointed in baby,You suppose to be better then that baby is fucking it up for himself

Cash money is an army

Comment

You don't even know WTF has happened or what has been agreed you fucking twat.

Comment

All im certain of , is that 50 cent deserves his props for his comments.... Wayne laughing like that when baby threatened them "hoe ass niggas" was mehhh , the real niggas in the game knew what was up though, hence the lack of shots fired at baby. Ross is just an emotional guy who thought he was doing the right thing.
                      Once you sold that soul though, theres no going back.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneyscreamz View Post
                        yall always bitching
                        Suq Mabols

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

YMCMB bout to take over again. MMG is about to die. Thank fucking GOD! i have always hated Meek Mill and Rick Ross. I have NEVER fucked with them ever. Meek uses the same fuckin flow in all his songs. Like i said before, these men are FAMILY. We curse out and hate our fam sometimes but the love never dies. 2016 is gonna be amazing for hip-hop.

Comment

Working...
                          X