Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil wayne & birdman tight again, but biz is biz lawsuit still on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne & birdman tight again, but biz is biz lawsuit still on!!

Lil Wayne and Birdman's warm fuzzy reunion in Miami does NOT mean their beef is squashed ... TMZ has learned Wayne's pushing forward with his lawsuit.

When the Cash Money honcho stood shoulder to shoulder with Weezy Sunday night and declared he'd die and kill for him ... it looked like they'd finally patched things up. Not so.

According to our Young Money sources, Wayne isn't softening on his main demands -- release "Tha Carter V" and cough up the millions he says Birdman owes him. The stakes are high ... remember Weezy's threat to take Drake and Nicki Minaj with him if he leaves Cash Money.

As for the Miami love-in? We're told that was mostly sentimental, and Birdman's attempt to repair the personal relationship before fixing biz ties.

We're told there's still NO settlement talks, but late Wednesday there was one strong sign the cold war could be ending -- Wayne and Birdman in the studio together.

TMZ

Meanwhile at Young Money Headquarters in the ventilation shaft of a Home Depot in El Paso TX, Wayne wonders why he hasn't had a hit song in over 3 years over multiple hits of meth.

Suddenly, one of the maintenance men comes to inspect the shaft. he becomes startled when he sees what appears to be an extremely large rat stuck in the vent.

The man, scared for his life tries to kill the rat with the blunt end of a broom, but suddenly it begins speak in

"Get the fu*k out of my office nigga"

The man can't believe his ears and almost faints from the shock of this large mutant rat speaking.

He calls home Depot security

"You guys have a much bigger problem than dust in these shafts"

Two men approach the vents with rat poison and a net.

The rat begins yelling again

"You fu*king as*holes are lucky I can't reach for my weapon, I'm multi platinum recording artist lil wayne you fu*king idiots. I'm going to kill you all"

The entire Home Depot security team and pest control unit has now formed a perimiter around the shaft and has tranquilizer guns trained on waynes location.

Suddenly, the weight from wayne being in the shaft becomes too much too hold him. Wayne begins hearing creaks in the shaft.

Outside, Waynes bus driver notices hes been talking a long time

"He said he was just going to steal the wifi for 10 minutes so he could down vote slime season on livemixtapes, what's taking him so long"

His driver goes in to inspect.

As soon as he walks in, the shift gives in, falling on waynes bus driver and killing him, crushing his bones.

The security team is vulnerable from the shock of the vent falling. Wayne uses this time to fire 5 well placed headshots, killing the best control unit and the security team.

Wayne makes his escape to the bus where he finds his driver missing.

He asks a sleeping gudda gudda where he went.

Gudda wipes his eyes and says

"I don't know blood, he went in there looking for you"

Suddenly wayne receives a call from his manager

"Wayne, please tell me that this news report about a giant rat on meth that killed a bus driver and escaped from the home Depot ventilation shaft isn't you"

Wayne replies angrily

"That's crazy, listen to yourself man. Get your mind right and then call me back. Talking about meth and giant rats. Youre crazy"

Wayne says with a nervous side eye.

They missed a show at Dave and Busters, 200 tokens, Loaded Potato skins and $56.25, A severe blow to young money finances .
    Last edited by -The Snitch-; 01-21-2016, 01:47 PM.

dude , are you fo'real ?

Comment

Cant you please stop posting these stupid young money stories?
      They annoying af

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        Cant you please stop posting these stupid young money stories?
        They annoying af
        No

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
        dude , are you fo'real ?
        Yes

Comment

lol where do you come up with these stories?

Comment

I have never been so confused about anything in my life

Comment

Ahaha I'm crying at the story

Comment

"He said he was just going to steal the wifi for 10 minutes so he could down vote slime season on livemixtapes, what's taking him so long"

Comment

images.png

why dawg?
                  Last edited by basegod; 01-21-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

HAHHAAH best member on the forum

#FREEVELVET

Comment

birdman just give your son his mula

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        birdman just give your son his mula
                        Its not that easy.. My Mother wont give me no Mullah Neither
                        Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

Working...
                        X