Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne talks about Clear The Scene/Done It & More (+Tez dickriding)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
    tez: you killed that shit
    wayne: what i say on there?
    tez: i dont know

anddd another reason why i dont like him smfh, donkey lookin nigga

anyway hope theres alot more of this kind of footage from back in the day unreleased that comes out....the lil wayne in the video and the today are two verryyyyyyyyy different people

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      anddd another reason why i dont like him smfh, donkey lookin nigga

anyway hope theres alot more of this kind of footage from back in the day unreleased that comes out....the lil wayne in the video and the today are two verryyyyyyyyy different people
      Yaw simple at the end they clearly came to a conclusion wayne murdered the song and we all know that verse he killed it..... Wayne kill every song nobody could remember every bar on demand

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
        tez: you killed that shit
        wayne: what i say on there?
        tez: i dont know

Comment

That's sick that he was quoting "1 arm" at the beginning. That song is still a fucking banger
          Last edited by YoungMoney2430; 02-08-2016, 09:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
            Yaw simple at the end they clearly came to a conclusion wayne murdered the song and we all know that verse he killed it..... Wayne kill every song nobody could remember every bar on demand
            That's not the point, Cortez showed in this video how he is a yes-man =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              That's not the point, Cortez showed in this video how he is a yes-man =/
              I never seen Tez like that but if that's the case it says a lot about Wayne cus there been a lot of managerial mistakes over the years.
              I never seen Tez as a pushover more as a dick head

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                I never seen Tez like that but if that's the case it says a lot about Wayne cus there been a lot of managerial mistakes over the years. I never seen Tez as a pushover more as a dick head
                look at him in the carter documentary too.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  its the same interview, but this is an unreleased clip of the interview.

This dude is re-releasing old and some new footage of Wayne, he did the money on my mind video, come up dvd etc..
                  Do you think there is a part 3?

Comment

Cortez Bryant is the biggest douche around. So annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Do you think there is a part 3?
                      Yeah he said in the comments that part 3 coming once this one gets more attention
                      [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] this unreleased, you should put it up on the blog or something

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

why has this never been released??
                        hyped for part 3

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          Yeah he said in the comments that part 3 coming once this one gets more attention
                          @Danny M this unreleased, you should put it up on the blog or something
                          Is it actually unreleased I've seen people say they've seen this part 2 before it got removed everywhere online.

Comment

Working...
                          X