Based on what we have from C5..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on what we have from C5..

Does anyone think these songs are good or even great but not "Tha Carter" quality? I would only say Moment and Believe me belong. For sure it would be great to hear the original but I hope if he sticks with Birdman and doesn't get out of his deal he at least remakes it from scratch. It'd be very yes man'ish to say these songs belong ..

we have at least 8 c5 songs and a snippet of one :

1.Moment

2.Believe Me"

3.Krazy

4.Grindin

5.Start a Fire

6. off day

7. D'usse (possibly )

8. Side bitch (snippet only)

9. Gotti

Just Moment and Gotti

Dusse is close but it seems more like a mixtape song

Comment

Gotti the only song from that list that was on that tentative track list Wayne showed us. All the other songs are just c5 session tracks.

Gotti
      London Roads
      Living Right
      Glory

Those are the songs we know that are originally from C5.

Comment

Originally posted by DAllan View Post
        Gotti the only song from that list that was on that tentative track list Wayne showed us. All the other songs are just c5 session tracks.

Gotti
        London Roads
        Living Right
        Glory

its never been confirmed glory was.. only the wiz track was confirmed

Comment

sie bitch will probably be on c5

but if you mentioning that you got to mention that snippet with mannie fresh

Gotti
          London Roads
          Living Right
          Glory

where was glory confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            sie bitch will probably be on c5

but if you mentioning that you got to mention that snippet with mannie fresh

where was glory confirmed?
            Side bitch will be chill but imo it shouldn't be on c5 because in the snippet he called himself a side bitch.. and people will find some reason to hate on it because of sex lines lol. but I don't think c5 needs side bitch put that on devol

Comment

Gotti the only song from that list that was on that tentative track list Wayne showed us. All the other songs are just c5 session tracks. Gotti London Roads Living Right Glory Those are the songs we know that are originally from C5.
              you just straight made up that london roads and glory are from c5

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                you just straight made up that london roads and glory are from c5
                London roads is true I believe. Someone close to Wayne had a interview, and she told the interviewer that Wayne intended to tell the story of his suicide attempt on C5

Comment

FWA was pretty much C5 tbh but he has like more structured songs ready for C5 i reckon so we just got to wait

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Moment, gotti, dusse, grindin, believe me, Krazy, and the snippets

Comment

Just believe me
                      thats abt it

if wayne wants to maintain his legacy he gotto come clean with new songs that we can connect to with a nice beat
                      its been lots of misses
                      no matter how much i want to like it doesn't have the oomph the delivery is just sad

i cant listen to any other song the way I listen to believe me
                      i like other songs but I can't relate or I cant figure it out or even connect lil bit
                      I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

I honestly like some of these songs but I don't like them as "Tha Carter" songs and honestly would be let down if these songs were on C5

Comment

Working...
                        X