Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop

We just got a new verse from Wayne on "Bible" it was decent but way too many people are being stans/yes men saying it sounds like 2008 with the autotune and shit like that. lets not kid ourselves its decent but nah. if we're flipping over C+ work we'll accept D+ work and be happy with it.

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    We just got a new verse from Wayne on "Bible" it was decent but way too many people are being stans/yes men saying it sounds like 2008 with the autotune and shit like that. lets not kid ourselves its decent but nah. if we're flipping over C+ work we'll accept D+ work and be happy with it.

Comment

You're a D+ member.

Comment

The only thing ive seen about 08 was that the autotune sounds similar where i kinda agree
        Aint got nothing to do with being a stan, song is decent, above average and thats it, you are not a stan if you like a decent song
        But why do people always have to compare?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

Comment

damn [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              damn @Vocker
              wasn't a diss to [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] but I was pointing out the truth . we need to stop being overhyped with C+ work when he can effortlessly hand us B+ or even A+

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              You're a D+ member.
              if thats how you feel fine but I was sharing an honest opinion on how some are too hyped over a decent song ... its not even just this one song.

Comment

The verse is a lot better than the verses Lil Wayne was dropping in 2012-2013.

Comment

Show me where the bible say 'Thou Shall Not Ball' ?

Comment

wasn't a diss to @Vocker but I was pointing out the truth . we need to stop being overhyped with C+ work when he can effortlessly hand us B+ or even A+

- - - Updated - - -

if thats how you feel fine but I was sharing an honest opinion on how some are too hyped over a decent song ... its not even just this one song.
                    Who's even getting overhyped though? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Who's even getting overhyped though? lmao
                      the bit of hype its had is overhype bruh..

Comment

john 3:16

Comment

Working...
                        X