List of songs with nicki and wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of songs with nicki and wayne

does any one got a list of songs with nicki and wayne?

roman reloaded, romans revenge remix, dont stop wont stop, lay it down, bed rock, high as a kite, y.u. mad, my nigga remix, senile, tapout, hands up, i get crazy, born stunna remix, high school, mercy, sex in the lounge, take it to the head, knockout, big spender, whats wrong with them, ym salute, go hard, sweet dreams, and thinking to myself

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      roman reloaded, romans revenge remix, dont stop wont stop, lay it down, bed rock, high as a kite, y.u. mad, my nigga remix, senile, tapout, hands up, i get crazy, born stunna remix, high school, mercy, sex in the lounge, take it to the head, knockout, big spender, whats wrong with them, ym salute, go hard, sweet dreams, and thinking to myself
      you missed one

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        That it

Comment

ty TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTTYTTYTYTYTY

Comment

Knockout is a classic Nicki verse honestly, was one of the first verses of her's that i was literally blown back
            achurchinthewild want some mo nigga

Comment

SUNSHINE over Jay Z beat, from 2008 I believe

Comment

Working...
              X