Surprise for "Rebirth"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise for "Rebirth"

I mean thinking back in it..I just listened to the Interview with Dj Drama and Lil Wayne did say he has a surprise for Rebirth....Since he made it clear that it wasn't the Carter 4 it could be the feature with EM...I mean we can't do anything right now than hope that is what he was referring to...But I did hear him saying there's gonna be a surprise for Rebirth...I mean what else could it be.....3 weeks left and still no track list or leak damn Universal on their damn thing...Gotta give it up for someone so demanded...he got that Rebirth Shit on lock..
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Re: Surprise for "Rebirth"

thats the truth i mean tha carter II had about 2 leaks already when it was this close to the album release i hope that we get a single real soon an i can only imagine how many leaks there will be on that The drought is over 7 im still hopin we hear that 30 minutes to new orleans on there too.

Comment

Originally posted by thenextlt2007
      i hope that we get a single real soon
      maybe Universal only gave Wayne 2 Singles for the album... and he used them! T-pain got from his record label 6 singles for his album he said on twitter

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City
        I mean thinking back in it..I just listened to the Interview with Dj Drama and Lil Wayne did say he has a surprise for Rebirth....Since he made it clear that it wasn't the Carter 4 it could be the feature with EM...I mean we can't do anything right now than hope that is what he was referring to...But I did hear him saying there's gonna be a surprise for Rebirth...I mean what else could it be.....3 weeks left and still no track list or leak damn Universal on their damn thing...Gotta give it up for someone so demanded...he got that Rebirth Shit on lock..
        C3 leaked with 2 weeks left, so Rebirth could leak in a weeks time. But I'm not too hyped about if the suprise is Eminem on Rebirth, to me Em fell off a while back, he has a couple hard songs since but I prefer his older days.

Comment

Working...
        X