Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you counting Collegrove as part of Lil Wayne's discography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, doesn't Wayne get publishing checks for all those verses on the album when it sells? Like a writers credit

Comment

now days misucuans aint event making money on sales like the old days... you making money of the tours and all other shit but with these streaming services and people downling albums not buying as before
      Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

no BECAUSE IT SUCKS ASS. I expected so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          Youre the type of nigga to prefer nc2 over collegrove

Comment

what does the quality have to do with it being a wayne project or not lol?

so if wayne's next project "sucks ass" you won't consider it a part of his discography?

Comment

Originally posted by sampojonaz View Post
              now days misucuans aint event making money on sales like the old days... you making money of the tours and all other shit but with these streaming services and people downling albums not buying as before

Comment

yaa my bad, been working all day...
                Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                  Youre the type of nigga to prefer nc2 over collegrove
                  if you look at my post history I think nc2 is shit besides 5 songs.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  what does the quality have to do with it being a wayne project or not lol?

so if wayne's next project "sucks ass" you won't consider it a part of his discography?
                  we know why it wasn't released as an official collab album but for fuck sakes lets be thankful it wasn't allowed to tarnish his official discogrpahy . the whole project is wack. as for his next project good or bad I WOULD accept it if it is actually a "LIL WAYNE PROJECT"

Comment

ColleGrove is a studio album by American rappers Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz. It was released on March 4, 2016, by Def Jam Recordings.[1] The album has been credited to 2 Chainz as a solo album through Def Jam, which means this will not count towards Lil Wayne�s contractual obligation with Cash Money Records.[2]

Comment

if you look at my post history I think nc2 is shit besides 5 songs.

- - - Updated - - -

we know why it wasn't released as an official collab album but for fuck sakes lets be thankful it wasn't allowed to tarnish his official discogrpahy . the whole project is wack. as for his next project good or bad I WOULD accept it if it is actually a "LIL WAYNE PROJECT"
                      idk most of people are praising it even the ones who aren't fans of wayne
                      this project helped get more people to realize that new wayne is great

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                        idk most of people are praising it even the ones who aren't fans of wayne
                        this project helped get more people to realize that new wayne is great
                        in all honesty I've tried to find it but last year someone posted an interview with wayne saying something about he doesn't understand new music and he feels old and he mentioned not being able to relate or understand into rae sremmurd among others.. bruh hes playing catch up to fit in with new shit and it sounds terrible... I understand people like it and that is fine don't get me wrong everyone is allowed to like what they want but as a wayne fan since 05 I'm losing interest in him because hes no longer sounding like himself.. sure we wont ever get 2006-2010 wayne in full effect again but lets be honest he doesn't even sound like himself vocal wise as of late. I'm just not fucking with it bro.. plus his beat selection is getting worse.. I hated crystal ball and one of the beats on collegrove sounded close to it (Bounce) its just a no for me bro...

Comment

So by some of yalls logic WATTBA is a Future ft. Drake album?
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X