• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne posts pictures of Reginald "Rabbit" McDonald

at least we now know what he looks like

this was shots to birdman

Comment

How long was rabbit in Wayne's life? It's rare for a kid to bond that well with a step parent. It's sad wayne lost him.
      None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
        How long was rabbit in Wayne's life? It's rare for a kid to bond that well with a step parent. It's sad wayne lost him.
        5 or 7 years i think.

Comment

"Lord why did you take Rabbit"

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            "Lord why did you take Rabbit"
            He said don't ask me nothing

Comment

I think i'm not the only one who thinks that Birdman ordered to kill Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                I think i'm not the only one who thinks that Birdman ordered to kill Rabbit
                Why would anyone think some shit like that?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  Why would anyone think some shit like that?
                  Easier to control Wayne, Rabbit was the only man who cared about Wayne so after that Birdman could be the father figure. Who knows really, but thats my thought. Just look how hot boyz were easy to brainwash with all drugs, money etc, etc. Long story short we know how Wayne was scared to leave CM like other hot boyz did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                    Easier to control Wayne, Rabbit was the only man who cared about Wayne so after that Birdman could be the father figure. Who knows really, but thats my thought. Just look how hot boyz were easy to brainwash with all drugs, money etc, etc. Long story short we know how Wayne was scared to leave CM like other hot boyz did.
                    I could understand that a little bit if Birdman would of known Lil Wayne would of grown up as the superstar he is today but there is no way Birdman would of known that at that time

Comment

and birdman back to hollerin cmrg smh.. wayne really feel some type of way. as he should

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                        and birdman back to hollerin cmrg smh.. wayne really feel some type of way. as he should
                        something happened between them again lmaooo.
                        how the fuk still no news about lawsuit its been over year?

Comment

Working...
                        X