there was a song...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there was a song...

there was a snipped of wayne in the studio presumably recording a C5 track. the clip was floating around like a year ago. the song was very atmospheric and trippy sounding. almost sounded like ambient tribal music like kanye might produce. Wayne's back was to the camera and he was standing at the mixer listening back. the camera panned from right to left, I think. anyone know which one I'm talking about?

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    there was a snipped of wayne in the studio presumably recording a C5 track. the clip was floating around like a year ago. the song was very atmospheric and trippy sounding. almost sounded like ambient tribal music like kanye might produce. Wayne's back was to the camera and he was standing at the mixer listening back. the camera panned from right to left, I think. anyone know which one I'm talking about?
    Go to lwhq youtube channel it's probably on there?

Comment

i think you mean the one of Wayne in the studio with lil twist but that wasnt a year ago.

Comment

the one on macks IG. gotta dig deep for that

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/pwnGiqSXXR/
          this?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Broskie View Post
            I totally forgot about this potential banger!

Comment

Working...
            X