No announcement yet.

Wayne got a new girl / she records him driving (yes driving) / a new song plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate autotune haters. ever sonce wayne first started using atuptune hes used it frequently until they started talkin shit bout him using it. He stopped for a while n hes finally back to using it like he used to since d5. I just dont see how u can even like wayne if u dont like autotune. he has such larger variety if flows with autotune its dope. Its just the new antare autotune version tha makes it sharpens his voice a lil more than it used to. Its the engineers that fukkin make his voice high pitch cause its how they set it now

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      19 is fine tbh
      Only weird thing is that shes only a bit older than reginae lol
      Exactly and 19 is fine but I don't think it is when Lil Wayne is 33

Comment

he needs to drop something new but he needs some time away from the studio at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Yungchris93 View Post
          he needs to drop something new but he needs some time away from the studio at the same time
          waynes problem is the studio is not the only thing he does anymore

stay out the club and off the damn skateboard

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
            waynes problem is the studio is not the only thing he does anymore

stay out the club and off the damn skateboard
            Haha you crazy..... the guy has been doing it for how long? Just be glad he still does music period. Wayne fans are too spoiled for real.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              Haha you crazy..... the guy has been doing it for how long? Just be glad he still does music period. Wayne fans are too spoiled for real.
              what are you talking bout

Comment

what are you talking bout
                I feel like I was pretty clear with my statement.

Comment

I feel like I was pretty clear with my statement.
                  you aint gotta be dickhead about it man.
                  he said wayne should take sometime away from the studio and i said thats not his problem as in thats not what he needs.

Comment

you aint gotta be dickhead about it man.
                    he said wayne should take sometime away from the studio and i said thats not his problem as in thats not what he needs.
                    Wasnt trying to be a dickhead bruh. Just dont agree with "The studio should be the only thing Wayne does". If anything the guy shoulda been long retired but he is still droppin shit for his fans. So let the man pop a couple bottles and skate around a bit. All I was sayin.

Comment

Wasnt trying to be a dickhead bruh. Just dont agree with "The studio should be the only thing Wayne does". If anything the guy shoulda been long retired but he is still droppin shit for his fans. So let the man pop a couple bottles and skate around a bit. All I was sayin.
                      wayne tone to me in that drama interview was arrogant. he was talkin like he the hottest and he not. was asked whats coming next for him and he said a fuckin skate mix. like really? no collegrove vids?, whats the next single?. what are your artist up to? all im sayin bruh is idnt like his skate first rapper second mentality
                      Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 04-09-2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

crying at her saying she is not a stripper with that pic of her

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Exactly and 19 is fine but I don't think it is when Lil Wayne is 33
                          why tho? just cuz a nigga is 33 doesn't mean he can't enjoy young pussy lol
                          he gotta be satisfied with 30 year old milfs? lol

Comment

Working...
                          X