Dedication 6 Confirmed. Could be released as an album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
    stop forcing that on us. its cool he has a hobby.. but sayin shit like its gon be a " skating affair " and having ramps in the booth that shit lame
    Lame AF

Comment

will it be the next project tho?

Comment

Lil Wayne waiting for Views to drop before he kills some of those beats

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Lame AF
          dawg he really think he a skater/ rapper instead of a rapper who skates as an hobby

Comment

dawg he really think he a skater/ rapper instead of a rapper who skates as an hobby
            He Been On That Shit For Forever & The Nigga Still Look Like He Struggling . . . . . Basic Ass Tricks I Could Learn In A Week

& I Don't Even Skate

Comment

He Been On That Shit For Forever & The Nigga Still Look Like He Struggling . . . . . Basic Ass Tricks I Could Learn In A Week

& I Don't Even Skate
              he scared to fall.

Comment

stop forcing that on us. its cool he has a hobby.. but sayin shit like its gon be a " skating affair " and having ramps in the booth that shit lame
                Lol nah, you're lame. I really can't believe people really give this man shit for skating. Fucking haters. Do something with your life.

- - - Updated - - -

And yall act like he ain't GOOD at skating, you don't know what you're talking about. I challenge any of you dumb motherfuckers to go pick up a board and try it.

Comment

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                  Lol nah, you're lame. I really can't believe people really give this man shit for skating. Fucking haters. Do something with your life.

- - - Updated - - -

And yall act like he ain't GOOD at skating, you don't know what you're talking about. I challenge any of you dumb motherfuckers to go pick up a board and try it.
                  cool

Comment

Eh... Bruh I could see the qualms with that shit back in 12/13, but that shit has no effect on his output or ability these days. He's done more in the past year for himself and the fans than he had in his prime.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

& I Don't Even Skate
                      exactly lol, been skating for 5 years now and the man still looks like he doesnt have any balance when he boards

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      Eh... Bruh I could see the qualms with that shit back in 12/13, but that shit has no effect on his output or ability these days. He's done more in the past year for himself and the fans than he had in his prime.
                      only because of the situation he's in though

Comment

How's he forcing it on you? You his girlfriend or some Shit? Stop taking it so personal lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          How's he forcing it on you? You his girlfriend or some Shit? Stop taking it so personal lmao
                          for example you dont think putting it in music videos where it dont fit or ramps in the booth is a bit much? goin to DUBAI and asking for a place to skate? aint takin it personal at all but lets not act like he aint skater/ skating first rapper second now and its been that way for a while. wayne still fire but cmon mane. he rather talk about that or show us that rather than whats goin on wit him musically. multiple artist of his dropped tapes recently he didnt tweet or post nothing bout it but he post his homies skating
                          Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 04-05-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X