No announcement yet.

Should wayne make a new mixtape series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should wayne make a new mixtape series?

If nc2 had a different name i bet evrybody would have liked it more.wayne about to droo dedication 6 soon.i think after he should stop and make a new series amke a new chapter in his life mixtape wise.would be a smart decision because people wont compare it to old mixtapes like they do when he make sequels to old mixtape series.

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
    If nc2 had a different name i bet evrybody would have liked it more.wayne about to droo dedication 6 soon.i think after he should stop and make a new series amke a new chapter in his life mixtape wise.would be a smart decision because people wont compare it to old mixtapes like they do when he make sequels to old mixtape series.
    no after dedication 6 i think the next project he should drop is dedication 7

Comment

yea i been saying this forever

Comment

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
        Everything Lil Wayne does now will always get compared to his older music =/

If he dropped a brand new mixtapes it will always get compared to DD3 or NC1 and if he dropped a brand new album it would always get compared to C3 and C2

Comment

He already told us that he doesnt know how to name his next tape and thats why it will be d6 lol
          Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Everything Lil Wayne does now will always get compared to his older music =/

If he dropped a brand new mixtapes it will always get compared to DD3 or NC1 and if he dropped a brand new album it would always get compared to C3 and C2
          Hm you kinda right but im 100% sure that nc2 would have been more appreciated if it would have a different title. Its nearly impossible to listen to no ceilings 2 and not think about no ceilings 1

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          no after dedication 6 i think the next project he should drop is dedication 7
          This that motherfucking dedication 6, i just hope ill be alive to see a dedication 7

Comment

yes, absolutely.

Comment

yes. it's too many dedications
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

The 1 word answer is YES

Comment

what if he went and did a da drought 4

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    Im glad he only did nc2

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      Id rather he did that than NC2 tbh. DD3 was nuts but only really beloved by Wayne fans and hip hop heads. No Ceilings is known and loved by nearly everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X