Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Watson responds to Weezy, says he'll be attending one of his concerts (lool)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    depends on what you consider a sport, but they do have world championships and all that. Not sure it's televised.

the majority of sports are interesting to play and boring to watch, at least in my opinion.
    Idk about majority, but some sports are definitely boring to watch..
    For me, soccer and basketball are super interesting to watch.. I enjoy NFL sometimes too.. And tennis.
    Everything else I find mostly boring, especially volleyball, waterpolo, golf, baseball..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      Idk about majority, but some sports are definitely boring to watch..
      For me, soccer and basketball are super interesting to watch.. I enjoy NFL sometimes too.. And tennis.
      Everything else I find mostly boring, especially volleyball, waterpolo, golf, baseball..
      I think soccer is the only thing I'll watch on tv. I'll watch baseball live. To me nfl is the worse. It's so stop and go, it drives me crazy.
      None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
        I think soccer is the only thing I'll watch on tv. I'll watch baseball live. To me nfl is the worse. It's so stop and go, it drives me crazy.
        Yeah NFL has so many pauses and stuff like that, it takes forever for a game to end..
        To me, basketball is most interesting..Soccer is interesting but can be boring too, depending on teams that play

Comment

Working...
        X