Why birdman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why birdman

So birdman let drake drop his album but not wayne and the album under cash money and not young money which i find weird & how long do lawsuits take?

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
    So birdman let drake drop his album but not wayne and the album under cash money and not young money which i find weird & how long do lawsuits take?
    It's because they have different deals

Comment

This benefits Wayne in that when C5 drops it will be the #1 anticipated album since Views about to drop

Comment

drake not suing cm wayne is.

and any drake song on the charts is under young money/cash money republic

Comment

this lawsuit can go on for years and years brah

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            It's because they have different deals
            Yea I think this too.... doesn't Drake own all of his music even though it gets released through labels ?

Whereas Birdman owns all of Lil Wayne's music ?

Comment

Drake repped young money in the views trailer and not cm

Comment

Its coz if Drake releases an album, it will def sell ALOT and Birdman will gain good profit from it..

but if Birdman releases a Wayne album, it will def NOT sell much and Birdman will proably not win much or even lose money from it..

same reason why other artists of 'Cash Money' or 'Young Money' didnt have the chance to release an album and left Birdman...becaus they shit would proably not sell enough and Bird aint making enough mula..

we havent heard C5 because Birdman knows if he releases it tomorrow, it isnt going to make him much profit...so why release that shit and pay Wayne 10 milli for no reason?

drake in the other hand can shit in the streets and birdman gonna be winning regardless
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Its coz if Drake releases an album, it will def sell ALOT and Birdman will gain good profit from it..

but if Birdman releases a Wayne album, it will def NOT sell much and Birdman will proably not win much or even lose money from it..

same reason why other artists of 'Cash Money' or 'Young Money' didnt have the chance to release an album and left Birdman...becaus they shit would proably not sell enough and Bird aint making enough mula..

we havent heard C5 because Birdman knows if he releases it tomorrow, it isnt going to make him much profit...so why release that shit and pay Wayne 10 milli for no reason?

drake in the other hand can shit in the streets and birdman gonna be winning regardless
                  Lmfao what?
                  Dont tell me you compare YM artists like hood to wayne when it comes to sales, come on...
                  And dont act like c5 would have sold badly if they dropped it after the singles and after the tour
                  Of course the singles didnt chart well but its still wayne and the singles got released on itunes like months after the original release date, everyone already downloaded them somewhere else.
                  And why do you say birdman might have lost money if he released it, what do you expect it to sell? 50k? Lmfao dont be stupid
                  Birdman aint god, he doesnt know how much an album sells. If he let wayne release albums like ianahb2 you can already tell that he doesnt.
                  Push backs are what CM always does, they did it with nearly every album they released and it works, push backs get headlines in the media so more people know about it. There aint no dofference between these push backs and the push backs that were back when c4 dropped. Wayne just was tired of it, thats why he wants to leave CM

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    Lmfao what?
                    Dont tell me you compare YM artists like hood to wayne when it comes to sales, come on...
                    And dont act like c5 would have sold badly if they dropped it after the singles and after the tour
                    Of course the singles didnt chart well but its still wayne and the singles got released on itunes like months after the original release date, everyone already downloaded them somewhere else.
                    And why do you say birdman might have lost money if he released it, what do you expect it to sell? 50k? Lmfao dont be stupid
                    Birdman aint god, he doesnt know how much an album sells. If he let wayne release albums like ianahb2 you can already tell that he doesnt.
                    I think after ianahb2 birdman realised that wayne aint poppin anymore. At this point C5 would prolly do 200k first week

Comment

Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                      I think after ianahb2 birdman realised that wayne aint poppin anymore. At this point C5 would prolly do 200k first week
                      Rebirth and IANAHB1 both did less than IANAHB2 and that was when wayne was in prime

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        Drake repped young money in the views trailer and not cm
                        the way he said 'young money, new money' looks like he moving on from ym and going as an independent artist

Comment

Working...
                        X