Lil Wayne DOES NOT really sip syrup, it's all a put on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne DOES NOT really sip syrup, it's all a put on

come on guys, do you really believe he is back on lean? after all them health scares a few years ago, do you think he is stupid to get back on it?

and what about his family? are his mother and daughter gonna let him drink it again? the answer is no. its all a show/put on for his image

the same with future. when you listen to his music you would think he is on every drug possible but he said in an interview he is not and its just for his image

look at this picture below. wayne has his double cup but also a bottle of pink jones soda. I'm telling you all wayne does is pour that in his cup so it looks like he on the sizzurp

wayne wouldn't look so healthy and in shape if he was really on syrup. all the other rappers who are on the drank went and got bigger stomachs (check chief keep and gucci mane). this is why future and wayne are in shape

Lmao you do know those health scares weren't from lean right? Stay off TMZ. Wayne said himself it was from working too much not getting any rest.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      come on guys, do you really believe he is back on lean? after all them health scares a few years ago, do you think he is stupid to get back on it?

and what about his family? are his mother and daughter gonna let him drink it again? the answer is no. its all a show/put on for his image

the same with future. when you listen to his music you would think he is on every drug possible but he said in an interview he is not and its just for his image

look at this picture below. wayne has his double cup but also a bottle of pink jones soda. I'm telling you all wayne does is pour that in his cup so it looks like he on the sizzurp

wayne wouldn't look so healthy and in shape if he was really on syrup. all the other rappers who are on the drank went and got bigger stomachs (check chief keep and gucci mane). this is why future and wayne are in shape
      So is that all you got? No proof? I mean really bro. A Jones soda???? Never hear of mixing lean with soda? Dumb ass.

Comment

lean on me remix coming soon

Comment

biggest expose of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            come on guys, do you really believe he is back on lean? After all them health scares a few years ago, do you think he is stupid to get back on it?

And what about his family? Are his mother and daughter gonna let him drink it again? The answer is no. Its all a show/put on for his image

the same with future. When you listen to his music you would think he is on every drug possible but he said in an interview he is not and its just for his image

look at this picture below. Wayne has his double cup but also a bottle of pink jones soda. I'm telling you all wayne does is pour that in his cup so it looks like he on the sizzurp

wayne wouldn't look so healthy and in shape if he was really on syrup. All the other rappers who are on the drank went and got bigger stomachs (check chief keep and gucci mane). This is why future and wayne are in shape
            'i pour codeineee in a joness soda, pop a percocet i feel like balboa'

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              lean on me remix coming soon
              Neeeed that remix lol but this thread is a reach I think since he's noticeably speaking on lean more he's on it more (compared to probation 2011-2012 Wayne)

You though you was on to something but the only proof for you exposing this was a jones soda?? Lmao

Comment

I don't think Lil Wayne is on it like he was but he might drink it a little bit

Comment

I pour up a lot

Comment

Believe what you want but latest songs tells different story.

Comment

He's not sipping ,it's just for image

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                      Believe what you want but latest songs tells different story.
                      What songs ?gotta lotta ? Shitty ass high pitched music that i started to hate

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
                        He's not sipping ,it's just for image

- - - Updated - - -

What songs ?gotta lotta ? Shitty ass high pitched music that i started to hate
                        Pour up sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                        X