Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Wayne's biggest career mistake? (Serious)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tez his manager

Comment

1.not signing with jay-z
      2.kissing birdman
      2.stop sipping lean
      3.trying to sound "new school"
      4.skating
      5.dressing like a faggot
      6.not dropping i can't feel my face
      7.not dropping t-wayne
      8.making an album with 2chainz
      9.changing his voice ( it's not his fault ,but still )
      10.keeping tez his manager
      11.pushing back c3
      12.pushing back c4
      13.pushing back c5
      14.not giving a fuck about his fans(the reason why he is rich)
      15.not releasing his music (ex: c3 session)
      16.beefing with pusha-t when you know you ain't on your fucking prime and you sound like a faggot
      17.using autotune like future when he can do this much much much better (ex me and my drank and many more)
      18.weak ass verses when he could do much better
      19.looking like a faggot
      20.not trying to sound like old him when he knows that old him would fuck future and drake at the same time
      21.gay ass face tattoos (wtf is wrong with him )
      22.skating
      23.skating
      24.skating
      25.skating

just sayin... no hate tho
      Last edited by youn9dreezy; 05-19-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

He kept droppin music after c4, should have took a break for few years

Comment

his mindset after being released from jail. In that time he released music that just wasn't high quality plain and simple and that damaged his image. He had a lazy approach to his craft and his verses and in that time he got out of the best rappers circle for most people. nobody considered him that any longer, because he wasn't trying as hard as he was before. He got away with it selling a milli with c4 but that only worsened his effort and energy. He thought no matter what kind of garbage he would be putting out, people would love it since he is lil fucking wayne the greates ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
            his mindset after being released from jail. In that time he released music that just wasn't high quality plain and simple and that damaged his image. He had a lazy approach to his craft and his verses and in that time he got out of the best rappers circle for most people. nobody considered him that any longer, because he wasn't trying as hard as he was before. He got away with it selling a milli with c4 but that only worsened his effort and energy. He thought no matter what kind of garbage he would be putting out, people would love it since he is lil fucking wayne the greates ever.
            The fuck you talking bout? Wayne was on fire after getting out of jail..

Fire Flame (Remix)
            Hustle Hard (Remix)
            Look At Me Now
            Romans Revenge 2.0

+ 2011 had alot of great feature too

It wasn't until 2012 he started getting bad

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              How has no one said making Tez his manager?
              Lol come on, I know tez gets a lot of flack now, but before 09 I don't think anyone was complaining, helped wayne get to a milli with C3, I think he should have stepped down from it though after he reached that height in popularity

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                Man I didn't know y'all hate skaters so much. Or just the fact Wayne's with them?
                Speak from the black man point of view that skate shit just weak we don't care about that culture or want Wayne Tryna shove it in all songs udiggwhatimsayin ?

Comment

Making too many songs for radio/club bangers on his LP albums.
                  I don't agree with everybody hating about his skating. It is for his private life. How could it be his biggest career mistake? smh

Comment

Trying to shove the fact he skates down everyone's throats.

The super wacko way he was dressing in 2012 he was a laughing stock to a lot of people for awhile

Losing all substance in his music

Comment

definitely not signing to Jay

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                        definitely not signing to Jay

Comment

Working...
                        X