• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vocker said it best.

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    Wayne does need more people around him who aren't afraid to tell him no
    Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    bird probably did, but then he got sued for 51 million...

Yall crazy if u think C5 is not A material.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Dont u do wayne covers?

Comment

Thanks for the share

Comment

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
          Dont u do wayne covers?
          Yea

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            the songs we got (more than enough for an album worth and more) Were far from C5 level..only 3 I'd even consider worthy are moment/that jayz drink song / and maybe believe me..

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              the songs we got (more than enough for an album worth and more) Were far from C5 level..only 3 I'd even consider worthy are moment/that jayz drink song / and maybe believe me..
              and all those are c5 leftovers

the other songs u might think are off the album we don't know for sure are off the album

and lol at not being happy with gotti

i admit start a fire and off day are weak tho

Comment

hello vocker

Comment

in before vocker post

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                    Believe me was the only real c5 song, dusse was a fun song and moment was probably only recorded during that era
                    Best songs imo were hollyweezy and smell like money
                    But i think its crazy that the best songs from all the projects we got this and last year are probably c5 leftovers
                    No way c5 is gonna be bad
                    Well if we get c5 any day lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Thanks for the share

Comment

All these theories that C5 is so trash that's why Baby ain't releasing it is stupid. Have you guys ever wondered why all of Wayne's best songs are unreleased? How did songs like Lollipop, Got Money and Phone Home beat out the C3 sessions to make it on the final track list? Baby has the final say so, not Wayne.

Baby wants mainstream pop songs. Wayne wants those classic, soul type beats. Take Glory for instance. Wayne clearly says "This the shit they didn't want me on" - listen to the Rich Gang albums, and some of Baby's solo albums. They all have those mainstream pop sounds because Baby wants money. He wants his music to sell to other audiences besides hip/hop. Same with what he wants for Wayne. I'm willing to bet my life that C5 is full of soul/classic beats similar to the C3 sessions, and FWA, that's why Baby won't release it. Not because of it being trash.

You guys either hate Wayne, or dick ride Birdman. There's no in between. The day C5 comes out and if it's trash, I'll be the first to admit it and I'll take my L with no worries. But honestly sit there and think about how good, or how better C3 could've been if Wayne had the final say so on the track list. It may not have sold as much as it did so quickly, but it would have been even more legendary if those unreleased tracks were on the final cut.

Comment

Working...
                        X