No announcement yet.

Songs where Wayne gets outrapped on/Songs where Wayne has the superior verse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs where Wayne gets outrapped on/Songs where Wayne has the superior verse

What are different songs where you think Wayne gets out-rapped on by another artist?
    What are some songs you think Wayne kills with no question to it?

Song where i think Wayne gets out-rapped on (Currency KILLS this song crazy verse from him)

Song where wayne destroys the other artists on the track (Sqad up days were something else)

#FREEVELVET

Cyeah, Chris Brown out raps him

on the My Nigga remix he out raps Nicki, YG and Meek Mill (and actually raps in a way that couldn't upset anyone)

- - - Updated - - -

The Real Her, Andre, of course steals the show

Comment

Eminem out rapped him on drop the world

Wayne outrapped jay, kanye and ti on swagga like us

Comment

Wayne has mostly killed every collab he's been on with other rappers on them khaled singles.

Comment

drake killed wayne on this

and wayne killed ross on this

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            What are different songs where you think Wayne gets out-rapped on by another artist?

Song where i think Wayne gets out-rapped on (Currency KILLS this song crazy verse from him)

Song where wayne destroys the other artists on the track (Sqad up days were something else)

imma have to disagree with diamonds and girls, wayne murks that first verse. his flow after "heres my most favorite joke, im broke" is too fye>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              imma have to disagree with diamonds and girls, wayne murks that first verse. his flow after "heres my most favorite joke, im broke" is too fye>>>>>>>
              exactly

wayne aint get killed by currensy

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                Wayne has mostly killed every collab he's been on with other rappers on them khaled singles.
                kendrick got him on buy the world and big sean got him on how many times. Wayne had the best verse on colorful clothes (official version)
                Wayne also had the best verse on Lost (Gorilla Zoe) One of my fav verses tbh..

Last edited by danielnfl36; 04-16-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  exactly

wayne aint get killed by currensy
                  Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  kendrick got him on buy the world and big sean got him on how many times. Wayne had the best verse on colorful clothes (official version)
                  Wayne also had the best verse on Lost (Gorilla Zoe) One of my fav verses tbh..

Boy all Kendrick said was "DIS DICK AINT FA FREE" 6x that's not considered out rapping anybody damn sure not Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

LOL @ One of Wayne's greatest verses being topped by an average Curren$y verse. Curren$y killed Wayne on Presidents. Not that song. Just no.

Comment

Lil Wayne bodied poor Lil Twist on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                        Boy all Kendrick said was "DIS DICK AINT FA FREE" 6x that's not considered out rapping anybody damn sure not Wayne
                        bruh look up kendricks verse... you trippin. I don't even like kendrick..

Comment

Working...
                        X