Greatest Hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Hits

Will we see a greatest hits album pushed out by Bird the greedman ?

And would you buy it ?

I think Id rather a "lost" collection album..

put some tracks that never hit a CD on it.. id snatch that up!

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post

And would you buy it ?

Birdman is never putting a Lil Wayne album out again

Comment

well we got 10 years of bling vol 1 and 2..

but it wouldn't surprise me if he threw something quick togheter before Wayne leaves the label..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

they won't put his greatest songs on there tho

it will be his greatest hits so like a milli, lollipop, no worries, etc

Comment

"Tha Block Is Hot" "Way of Life" "Go D.J." "Fireman" "Hustler Musik" "Shooter" "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" "Leather So Soft"
          "You Ain't Know" "Gossip" "I'm Me" "Lollipop" "A Milli" "Got Money" "Mrs. Officer" "Every Girl" "BedRock" "Roger That" "Prom Queen""On Fire" "Drop the World" "Knockout" "I'm Single" "Right Above It" "6 Foot 7 Foot" "John" "How to Love" "She Will" "It's Good""Mirror" "My Homies Still" "No Worries" "Love Me" "Rich As Fuck" "Believe Me" "Krazy" "Grindin" "Start a Fire" "Nothing But Trouble"
          gggggg.jpg
          gggggg.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bigbirdman View Post
            "Tha Block Is Hot" "Way of Life" "Go D.J." "Fireman" "Hustler Musik" "Shooter" "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" "Leather So Soft" "You Ain't Know" "Gossip" "I'm Me" "Lollipop" "A Milli" "Got Money" "Mrs. Officer" "Every Girl" "BedRock" "Roger That" "Prom Queen""On Fire" "Drop the World" "Knockout" "I'm Single" "Right Above It" "6 Foot 7 Foot" "John" "How to Love" "She Will" "It's Good""Mirror" "My Homies Still" "No Worries" "Love Me" "Rich As Fuck" "Believe Me" "Krazy" "Grindin" "Start a Fire" "Nothing But Trouble" [ATTACH]9490[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]9490[/ATTACH]

Comment

that tracklist is probably what it would be tbh

but alot of shit tracks on there i wouldnt want on it

Comment

"Tha Block Is Hot" "Way of Life" "Go D.J." "Fireman" "Hustler Musik" "Shooter" "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" "Leather So Soft"
                "You Ain't Know" "Gossip" "I'm Me" "Lollipop" "A Milli" "Got Money" "Mrs. Officer" "Every Girl" "BedRock" "Roger That" "Prom Queen""On Fire" "Drop the World" "Knockout" "I'm Single" "Right Above It" "6 Foot 7 Foot" "John" "How to Love" "She Will" "It's Good""Mirror" "My Homies Still" "No Worries" "Love Me" "Rich As Fuck" "Believe Me" "Krazy" "Grindin" "Start a Fire" "Nothing But Trouble"
                [ATTACH]9490[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9490[/ATTACH]
                you just named his singles right?

my homies still should be nowhere near a greatest his album lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post

And would you buy it ?

I think there will be one in a few years but not by birdman

Comment

[ATTACH]9490[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9490[/ATTACH]

My eyes

Comment

Working...
                    X