Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone have a list of all Curren$y & Lil Wayne songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have a list of all Curren$y & Lil Wayne songs?

does anyone have a list of all wayne and curren$y collabs?

#FREEVELVET

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    no do u

Comment

i do have a lsit

Comment

fat albert, bottom of the bottle, where da cash at, done it, lets go hoe, love this fuckin guy, throwback, 442, livin my life, g'd up, kings of new orleans, jet life remix, young money, young money anthem, alchemist shit, bass beat, diamonds & girls, first place winners, give head, gotta hate us, grown man, laced up, lay my organs down, miami vice, my house, nigga like me, no problems, one night stand, please say da baby, poppin them bottles, president, ridin with the ak, secretary, shovelin snow, so smooth, smoke sumthin remix, swagger, that somebody, talk that shit, triggaman, we da kings, you nasty, young money property, poppin for the paper, and then of course the songs off young money the mixtape vol 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          fat albert, bottom of the bottle, where da cash at, done it, lets go hoe, love this fuckin guy, throwback, 442, livin my life, g'd up, kings of new orleans, jet life remix, young money, young money anthem, alchemist shit, bass beat, diamonds & girls, first place winners, give head, gotta hate us, grown man, laced up, lay my organs down, miami vice, my house, nigga like me, no problems, one night stand, please say da baby, poppin them bottles, president, ridin with the ak, secretary, shovelin snow, so smooth, smoke sumthin remix, swagger, that somebody, talk that shit, triggaman, we da kings, you nasty, young money property, poppin for the paper, and then of course the songs off young money the mixtape vol 1
          Damn thats alot. Is currensy the artist who wayne collabed the most?

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            Damn thats alot. Is currensy the artist who wayne collabed the most?
            probably birdman or 50 cent

Comment

I didnt know they had so many.

Comment

thanks for this vro imma make a collab tape collection with these songs on it will get [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] or [MENTION=65319]YoungT[/MENTION]unchie to hook us up with a cover and bless the HQ with something to listen to hells yeah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

thanks for this vro imma make a collab tape collection with these songs on it will get [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] or [MENTION=65319]YoungT[/MENTION]unchie to hook us up with a cover and bless the HQ with something to listen to hells yeah
                  I'm here for this

Comment

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
                    I'm here for this
                    Be careful he be a swallower

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Be careful he be a swallower
                      Wtf did you just say bro i'll head but your head into the stratosphere

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
                      I'm here for this

Get hyped bro!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                      X