Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to get out of prison. HELP A WAYNIAC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to get out of prison. HELP A WAYNIAC!

Alright fellas, well in a couple of months I'll be a free man. I've been gone since last March and needless to say I need help catching up on all of the Wayne I missed. Can y'all help me out, do those "featuring" tapes still exist with just his features from each year? Also what's the best way to get all the random releases from him that don't make it on tapes or albums? We know how much music he puts out so I've missed a lot. I'll also need help getting back a lot of music I lost, mainly those random songs again (30 min to NO, staring at the world, etc.). PLEASE HELP ME OUT! id certainly appreciate it.

Originally posted by tmk08c View Post
    Alright fellas, well in a couple of months I'll be a free man. I've been gone since last March and needless to say I need help catching up on all of the Wayne I missed. Can y'all help me out, do those "featuring" tapes still exist with just his features from each year? Also what's the best way to get all the random releases from him that don't make it on tapes or albums? We know how much music he puts out so I've missed a lot. I'll also need help getting back a lot of music I lost, mainly those random songs again (30 min to NO, staring at the world, etc.). PLEASE HELP ME OUT! id certainly appreciate it.
    You need to listen Fwa and some songs ,everything else is music for 13 years old skaters

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
      You need to listen Fwa and some songs ,everything else is music for 13 years old skaters
      Wut? He killed last year and none of it was about skatin...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Please, a little more detail that "some songs." But I suppose it's a step in the right direction. Before I got locked up I was listening to s4tw2, grindin, all about the money remix, off day, etc

Comment

Please, a little more detail that "some songs." But I suppose it's a step in the right direction. Before I got locked up I was listening to s4tw2, grindin, all about the money remix, off day, etc
          you need that NO Ceilings 2 bro!

Look at my recent made threads & theres a thread i made with all the Lil wayne songs & features released since 2010 bro
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

what u do time for?

and are u using a computer in jail lol?

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/category/audio/

that link will give you every feature released and all other music released in order from most recent too older.

props to [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] for that.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                what u do time for?

and are u using a computer in jail lol?
                Possession w/int on some pills. And no I'm at work release now so I got a phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                you need that NO Ceilings 2 bro!

Look at my recent made threads & theres a thread i made with all the Lil wayne songs & features released since 2010 bro
                Really dumb question but how do I see your threads? Sorry man I'm a little out of the loop and on a phone.

Comment

u def should have other problems than catching up wit new music lol

Comment

Possession w/int on some pills. And no I'm at work release now so I got a phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Really dumb question but how do I see your threads? Sorry man I'm a little out of the loop and on a phone.
                    i got you bro http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...-out-jail.html
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                      Alright dude that's pretty good. Appreciate it.

Comment

free OP is the new movement

Comment

Working...
                        X