Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    We need ICFMF for hip hop
    Would be dope. If they can't release it as an album idk why they just can't realease it as a mixtape.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
      Would be dope. If they can't release it as an album idk why they just can't realease it as a mixtape.
      They don't have anymore songs left that didn't leak. They was going to record the album again but Juelz was too lazy so Tunechi ended up putting the new verses he recorded on IANAHB2

Comment

2chains gonna need to suck some more wayne dick if he wants any real hiphop heads looking at his next CD

no one gives a shit bout 2 chains

id rather listen to a shit slide down a wall then listen to 2chains grunting and spitting aids

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
          2chains gonna need to suck some more wayne dick if he wants any real hiphop heads looking at his next CD

no one gives a shit bout 2 chains

id rather listen to a shit slide down a wall then listen to 2chains grunting and spitting aids

im fckin dieing

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Gotta Lotta
            Blue C-Note
            Bounce
            Smell Like Money
            Bentley Truck
            Mfn Right Remix

This can't be a waste of time...

Comment

Collegrove got more play than Views for me

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                man how is it the worst???????
                yeah bro one of the worst I have heard in my opinion. and I like Big Sean hes dope. he didnt go well with any of the beats tbh and he just dont go well with Jhene.

but its just not my type of music aswell bro. these slow like soul-type beats its just not for me. I like Sean on his Detroit tape. but if you are into these type of tracks i bet its a dope tape probably

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  They don't have anymore songs left that didn't leak. They was going to record the album again but Juelz was too lazy so Tunechi ended up putting the new verses he recorded on IANAHB2

Damn. I could've sworn I remembered reading that they still had like 10 songs that didn't leak
                  #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                    u go do that then

Comment

OP gonna be mad at this news then
                      2 Chainz Hints At Dropping His & Lil Wayne?s ?ColleGrove? Leftovers

Comment

Working...
                      X