No announcement yet.

Is C5 the most hyped rap album ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How niggas gon say noone hyped for it no more. Everyones gonna bump that shit on repeat second it drops. Fuck yall hating

Comment

Originally posted by Blockna View Post
      How niggas gon say noone hyped for it no more. Everyones gonna bump that shit on repeat second it drops. Fuck yall hating
      that doesn't mean ppl are hyped

am not sitting at my computer right now thinking "wow i really wish wayne would drop c5" or "I can't wait any longer for c5"

but when it drops best believe i will be playing it

there's a difference

no one is waiting for it anymore

people gave up on waiting for it to get a release date

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        I'd rather hear the original Bang 3 from keef tbvh
        Nigga who the fuck is Chief Keef on the real

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        yea but that doesnt matter. no one is actually waiting for it anymore. i dont know anyone in real life who cares if it drops or doesnt drop
        Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        I'm still excited to hear it

But the OG version
        Yeah my friend and I were talkin about it, we were sayin when that shit drop it has the be the GOAT for how long it has been.

Like, tbh idk if the OG version would've been that good. Gotti with the LOX was hard, Krazy was ight for an A Milli Part 3, Believe Me was basically Drake featuring Wayne, and the song with Christina was a weak attempt at a commercial single, Grindin' was a weak attempt to ride the wave of the Young Thug fag flow. But whenever it drop it better be a two-disc set album.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          that doesn't mean ppl are hyped

am not sitting at my computer right now thinking "wow i really wish wayne would drop c5" or "I can't wait any longer for c5"

but when it drops best believe i will be playing it

there's a difference

no one is waiting for it anymore

people gave up on waiting for it to get a release date
          i see what both of yal are sayin. no one's hyped rn cuz its only so long u wait for a release date and the situation has showed no promise of bein solved anytime soon. but i can guarantee as soon as a release date is dropped everyones gonna be hyped for it.

Comment

lieterally nobody cares about c5

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
              Like, tbh idk if the OG version would've been that good. Gotti with the LOX was hard, Krazy was ight for an A Milli Part 3, Believe Me was basically Drake featuring Wayne, and the song with Christina was a weak attempt at a commercial single, Grindin' was a weak attempt to ride the wave of the Young Thug fag flow. But whenever it drop it better be a two-disc set album.
              I agree 100% with tht analysis

Comment

Wayne too inconsistent these days to get hyped over a project anymore. I'll still listen but won't be anywhere close to as hyped as I was for C3 and C4

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  lieterally nobody cares about c5
                  the bae in your sig does

Comment

no that title belongs to the average af album titled "FWA"

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                      Yeah my friend and I were talkin about it, we were sayin when that shit drop it has the be the GOAT for how long it has been. Like, tbh idk if the OG version would've been that good. Gotti with the LOX was hard, Krazy was ight for an A Milli Part 3, Believe Me was basically Drake featuring Wayne, and the song with Christina was a weak attempt at a commercial single, Grindin' was a weak attempt to ride the wave of the Young Thug fag flow. But whenever it drop it better be a two-disc set album.
                      true but i dont think grindin was influenced by thug

Comment

Tha Carter III is ......

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Tha Carter III is ......
                          you mean was?

Comment

Working...
                          X