You guys care more about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys care more about

You guys care more about what Lil Wayne wears, his tattoo, how much money make more than his music. Its nothing wrong with clarifying the out come of his hard work such a the money, cars, clothes, women, & how his fan base extended but damn you guys brag on him as if his he was you. You mean to tell me you don't have enough confidence to believe you can rap or dress better than him? its just damn clothes anybody with eyes can dress. as far as music, its music not a damn competition & "best rapper alive" is just a title if you believe he is than fine but stop getting mad when someone else disagree Whats the point of arguing with one who dis Wayne? they still go feel the same way about him even if what your saying is the truth. Take Tyga advise as if Wayne said it "He's next in line for the blessing, get your mind off mine, hustle something and stop relying on mine, molding a legend while u letting time fly by"

Re: You guys care more about

co-sign????

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I see where ur comming from every1 just needs to not worry bout haters n just dont brag, just listen 2 his musik n shut up

Comment

yeaa i totally co sign

Wayne and Birdman are building an empire
        i already got that
        dont worry brittbritt

i always say to people to be patient, young money has just started, give them 4-5-6 years and youll see whats up!
        Look at Cash Money.. and add Young Money

They will rule EVERYTHING
        compare it to Bad Boy, Def Jam etc..etc!

Comment

Working...
        X