Rebirth vs Relapse:The Refill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth vs Relapse:The Refill

Do you think wayne will beat em by a huge margin and do you think the rebirth will top Jay-z's Blueprint 3 sales?

Re: Rebirth vs Relapse:The Refill

Rebirth will beat Refill definitely, a whole wayne album against 5 new songs by em, i'm buying both anyway

Comment

I think rebirth will be 2009 highest rap selling album in the first week, and since December 21st count in 2010. it will be 2010 best selling album. and yeah it will outbeat refill & jay first week sales. my predictions

Y.O.L.O

Comment

It depends in all honesty on a few factors...

1. With Hot Revolver & Prom Queen being catchy, if they have had the same effect as Lollipop did or not. I mean Wayne got a lot of new fans and people buying his albums after Lollipop came out. Without that catchy song to get a wider group of people interested it'll be hard to match Jay or Em. Jay has some great beats that catch a lot of peoples attention and it's always been that way for him, hence his success. Lollipop had that beat to get people into it and Wayne has to hope Hot Revolver or Prom Queen has done that.

2. Em is liked by people worldwide for many different reasons. He's a white rap artist and obviously says things in different ways to a black rap artist. Em can't talk about hustling or women in the way a black artist can, it wouldn't fit him. It's how he says it. As far as how things are said then Weezy has no trouble seeing as he has a huge use of metaphors and punchlines. But Em is is well-established as a top music artist, Wayne has only hit media mainstream really since C3. The only thing that makes me tip it in Weezy's favour is that he has more hype right now and Relapse itself wasn't all that great for what people expected. If Em drops one song from The Refill and it's anything like The Warning diss to Mariah Carey then I think it could outsell Wayne in the first week.

Comment

LOL..

Yall have NO IDEA of what Rebirth will sound like!

i think he gon MURK Eminem..

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
            LOL..

That's why I tried to generalise it, I never once mentioned on what Rebirth will be like, only off what the two released singles are like

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
              LOL..

That's why I tried to generalise it, I never once mentioned on what Rebirth will be like, only off what the two released singles are like
              you know what?
              honnestly i think its completly different from prom queen and hot revolver..

like WAAAAY different!

Comment

LOL..

you know what?

like WAAAAY different!
                Yeah so do I but it's those songs that have to create the buzz for it and try and gain new fans for it to get more sales. Us lot on here will find out new songs and listen to his newer rock style stuff but a lot of people won't and it's Hot Revolver and Prom Queen that have to make them wanna buy it. I hope it's different though, I don't really like either haha.

Comment

LOL..

you know what?

like WAAAAY different!
                  Yeah so do I but it's those songs that have to create the buzz for it and try and gain new fans for it to get more sales. Us lot on here will find out new songs and listen to his newer rock style stuff but a lot of people won't and it's Hot Revolver and Prom Queen that have to make them wanna buy it. I hope it's different though, I don't really like either haha.
                  its not even prom queen and hot revolver that hyped me..

its pretty much, Best Rapper Alive on Carter 2.. remember that one?
                  and spit in your face..

Comment

LOL..

you know what?

like WAAAAY different!
                    its not even prom queen and hot revolver that hyped me..

its pretty much, Best Rapper Alive on Carter 2.. remember that one?
                    and spit in your face..
                    C2's my fav Weezy album and that track is one of my fav's from it
                    And yeah Spit in your face is good as well, for me it was Ground Zero that got me watching the countdown more for Rebirth though.

Comment

what weezy's about to do with Rebirth.. man this will be insane, i feeel it!

Comment

Weezy will sell more than Wayne

EDIT: ops I mean I think Weezy will sell more than Eminem!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X