Fernando and the Da Weezy Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    Nah fuck that talking it out stuff. instead of that what you need to be doing is trying to whoop these niggas
    I think im too far to whoop my.ass
    So if he comes to the netherlands to whoop my ass,,he deserves to whoop me, and I wont do nothing back

Comment

Nah fuck that talking it out stuff. instead of that what you need to be doing is trying to whoop these niggas
      we got enough issues in the world if people fight over every issue it just leads to more problems. im fine playing telephone with some people on back and forth words but thats about it tbvh. besides Its a forum and people seem to forget that

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        we got enough issues in the world if people fight over every issue it just leads to more problems. im fine playing telephone with some people on back and forth words but thats about it tbvh. besides Its a forum and people seem to forget that
        an ass whooping only take 10 sec

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        So if he comes to the netherlands to whoop my ass,,he deserves to whoop me, and I wont do nothing back
        lmaooo olly i know you got handz. you not finna let nobody whoop you lol. (lmaoo) but he needs to stand up for his self. but at the end of the day this not my beef I'm not getting in it. I was on your side until you started letting people run all over you [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

lmaooo olly i know you got handz. you not finna let nobody whoop you lol. (lmaoo) but he needs to stand up for his self. but at the end of the day this not my beef I'm not getting in it. I was on your side until you started letting people run all over you [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lmaooo olly i know you got handz. you not finna let nobody whoop you lol. (lmaoo) but he needs to stand up for his self. but at the end of the day this not my beef I'm not getting in it. I was on your side until you started letting people run all over you @danielnfl36

- - - Updated - - -

lmaooo olly i know you got handz. you not finna let nobody whoop you lol. (lmaoo) but he needs to stand up for his self. but at the end of the day this not my beef I'm not getting in it. I was on your side until you started letting people run all over you @danielnfl36
        - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

I've admitted before I can't fight for shit so I think i'd still lose even if you didn't . as for [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] don't try to twist shit please.

Comment

I've admitted before I can't fight for shit so I think i'd still lose even if you didn't . as for @-_- don't try to twist shit please.
            who you talking shit at? I dont said already I'm not getting in it. that's yall being fake friends, not me

Comment

who you talking shit at? I dont said already I'm not getting in it. that's yall being fake friends, not me
              you quoted me when I was talking about lilweezyfan and you made olly think i meant him. first twist you did. and not the last in this thread

Comment

you quoted me when I was talking about lilweezyfan and you made olly think i meant him. first twist you did. and not the last in this thread
                i didn't make olly think a MOTHERfucking thing. Olly quoted me on his OWN.

Comment

If that is true I own up to that and apologize. because that is the grown up thing to do.

Comment

Chill down ladies it all ok <3

Comment

Chill bro keep trash posts to the general thread

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                        Chill bro keep trash posts to the general thread
                        didn't you just see olly tell me to chill I didn't need your echo

Comment

This page

Comment

Working...
                          X