Nothing Worse then Wayne Haters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nothing Worse then Wayne Haters.

All the haters that are really like Wayne but they`re embarassed to admit it....all of them say that they don`t like A Mili.....but all of them are lisinig to her
    The sky is the limit

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroichi
      All the haters that are really like Wayne but they`re embarassed to admit it....all of them say that they don`t like A Mili.....but all of them are lisinig to her
      who? amelie?

amelieameliamelieamelie amelie amelie

i feel ya

(parle tu francais?)

Comment

I don't care about Wayne haters, I just ignore them, but on my school its a Fatass saying all the time that Wayne sucks and he would be happy if he died of drugs, hes a big fan of Eminem & 0,001 Cent, but I don't Really get angry at them. Just ignore them, and cg. you were really bout to Punch him in his face?? everyone has own options and are different, not good idea

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

haha i agree on this thread
          i dunno most of em must be humans without any life or friends wotsoever
          an i bet theyre ugly too
          haha

i got harraSED a few times on utube by evil channel comments or even PMs
          there are ppl who have an entire utube channel full of vids hatn on wayne

i wanna be this lifeless just ONCE
          anyway fuck em sum1 shuld kill em
          kill em ALL

Comment

The reason why wayne haters are the most retarted, annoying people on this earth is because,

They compare him to souljaboy, fol rida, drake, t-pain? wtf wayne is a legend in my eyes
            they hate because alot of people call him the best rapper alive so they hate and say "Wayne is the wrost rapper ever"
            They say hes overrated, hyped etc.. but hes mixtapes, albums, singles proves his music lives up to the hype

Wayne hater are one of the wrost group of people on this earth. most of wayne haters are eminem/50 cent fans

Y.O.L.O

Comment

There's way too many wayne haters, but it's not like wayne kills every song he's on, a time ago, some time ago I did not like his music, but after a while it really grew on me, guess some people just need to give him a chance or they're just jealous because wayne is getting a lot more buzz then their favourites rappers

Comment

Working...
              X