No announcement yet.

Oh God, wake me up from this Nightmare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His albums from 2004-2009 are good, Carter 2 and C3 especially. Like Father, Like Son is pretty damn good too. But if you really wanna get a taste of Wayne, you gotta listen to his features between 2005-2009. 95% of them are legendary verses. You can find them all in the downloads thread once you get 30 posts.

Comment

I'll keep that in mind, stuff I've listened to already are 'Tha Carters I to III, Dedication 1 & 2, Da Drought 3, Carter 3 Sessions and finally No Ceilings, I (think) this is what generally most fans will say is where he peeked, from there he'll obviously will have some sleepers here and there, but you gotta go digging, and landmines are everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Special View Post
        I'll keep that in mind, stuff I've listened to already are 'Tha Carters I to III, Dedication 1 & 2, Da Drought 3, Carter 3 Sessions and finally No Ceilings, I (think) this is what generally most fans will say is where he peeked, from there he'll obviously will have some sleepers here and there, but you gotta go digging, and landmines are everywhere.
        Free Weezy album

Comment

Think I'll avoid the bad stuff because I don't like the taste of vomit.
          Rebirth has some classics on it, dont listen to these people. Listen and you wont regret it. Listen to Paradice, Ground Zero, Drop The World, Prom Queen, Runnin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
            avoid the song named:

kiss me baby
            Why does that track get so much hate on here? Like I know it's not a very good song or anything, but I think the melody on the hook is pretty catchy tbh.
            RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Probably because The Beach Boys did it better. But I agree that it's not his worse or anything, at least I don't see anything to hate avbout it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmbandit View Post
                Why does that track get so much hate on here? Like I know it's not a very good song or anything, but I think the melody on the hook is pretty catchy tbh.
                lol yeah its not a terrible song at all. he's done much worse. the beat and hook are both kinda catchy. flow just a lil off

Comment

I'm just going to pretend Wayne was on some really good Kush for that video and wasn't thinking straight, its okay Wayne, we all make mistakes.
                  It was one of the 8 music videos he shot 2 days before he went to jail

Comment

listen to fwa and like father like son 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X