Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How crazy is it Wayne's best verse of 2016 hasn't been released in CDQ yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds amazing, hopefully the CDQ gon be out before the end of year even tho I doubt it smh

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      lord this sounds amazing first time i've heard this sounds like c3 weezy
      I thought that too took me right back to 08. but if this don't get released in 2016 we fasho never getting it

Comment

They should of used this verse on the music video too

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
          wayne release only bullshit , the good stuff is unreleased , c3 sess is better than the c3 for fucking sake and c3 is claimed to be his best album, that tells a lot about wayne and his team
          the c3 reason was different as those songs had leaked.

Comment

They should of dropped it instead of just sending it to radio, because songs like this don't get played on the radio in Europe or any other country other than the US

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              lord this sounds amazing first time i've heard this sounds like c3 weezy
              Strait Dedication 3 era
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
                No one can tell me Wayne lost it. He doesn't owe us anything at this point. He honestly has nothing left to prove to us. He will always go down as the greatest in my eyes. We won't witness one like him again. Drake is the closest to his level as far as his numbers go but still Wayne's impact is so much more memorable. No one will ever be able to call themselves the best without giving credit to Wayne for giving them that inspiration. Sure jay z said t first but Wayne actually was the best rapper alive for the ingest amount of time
                I almost wish he would retire because his legacy is being tarnished by fans expectations. But Wayne will never back down from Birdman and C5 will see the light of day

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  They should of dropped it instead of just sending it to radio, because songs like this don't get played on the radio in Europe or any other country other than the US
                  It don't even get played over here smh probably played on shade 45 10 times max they definitely should take those new verses and drop it as a remix at this point

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
                    wayne release only bullshit , the good stuff is unreleased , c3 sess is better than the c3 for fucking sake and c3 is claimed to be his best album, that tells a lot about wayne and his team
                    totally agree

Comment

fuck 2 chainz, tells us we gonna get an extended version then proceeds to send it to fucking ONE radio station

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

fking idiots doing this shit, like whyy???

Comment

Everybody tweet 2 Chainz

Comment

Working...
                          X