"So Dedicated" Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    Niggas don't like my eruditely aphoristic soapboxes about masterpieces such as this audio perfection. It had to be given a somewhat meticulously dignified treatment. That was an emphasized necessity that was filled with latent allusions to the desired conclusion. I'm trying to be as succinct as possible about it. Concretely, in Layman's Terms, this guy couldn't keep up with The G.O.A.T.-ness of the aforementioned track ("So Dedicated") throughout that whole particular project (Dedication IV) that will not receive any difference of opinion from me. It was one of the shorter ones, first of all. Secondly, Mike Banger fucking sucks. And third, right after this garbage came "I Am Not A Human Being", where Banger's grubby paws remained as in-house engineer (Thank God these dark days are over.) In hindsight, that was a hell of a depressing time for me to even begin to attempt to remain an enthusiastic aficionado's of this man's contemporary output portion of his catalog. His archival accolades will be tarnished and made a mockery of, should he ever resort to doing business with folks who are a liability, rather than an asset, like that ever again.
    stop tryna be shakespeare

Comment

Everybody, shut the fuck up and read. Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        Niggas call me frauds. But can't even read a piece of scripture from the bible or a goddamn simple dictionary definition of a three-letter-word. You can remain skeptical all you want, ya bitch. It's still decipherable. GAHD! *Young Jon Heder Voice*
        Nah it's just you might be posting some good shit but miss your whole target audience

Comment

Frustrating when they see you just tryin' to bring 'em to the light like a luminary.

Comment

I actually like D4. I do agree the sex lines were over the top in the amount, but I liked the tape. I still think it's his weakest post-jail mixtape tho.

So Dedicated and Magic are just too dope. Didn't like Mercy or Get Smoked tho

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

i prefer d4 over ianahb2 tbh

Comment

D4 was dope but I must say D5 is a classic tho.
                Last edited by tdaddyhart; 09-03-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                  D4 was dope but I must say D5 is a classic tho.
                  d4 is dope
                  d5 is dope too but i wouldnt say its a classic

Comment

But is it up there with the intros like 3 Peat and Tha Mobb???

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      But is it up there with the intros like 3 Peat and Tha Mobb???
                      Why you late on every thread?

Comment

D4 forever underrated. Fuck it....

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                          D4 forever underrated. Fuck it....

Comment

Working...
                          X