Lil Wayne wont be releasing another album ever again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne wont be releasing another album ever again

sorry guys, my source in the industry says that Lil Wayne isnt releasing no more albums, the illuminati are pretty much done with him,

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

good joke

Comment

Time for some power moves. Set up a tour then leak c5. It would be ground breaking for the music industry

Comment

Blasphemy.

Comment

my brutha going to hell for lying and thats a sin

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              sorry guys, my source in the industry says that Lil Wayne isnt releasing no more albums, the illuminati are pretty much done with him,

Comment

do u have anymore exclusive info pls?

Comment

we need to ban kidcomet from making threads in the lil Wayne section, we keep saying it but we really do.

Comment

I had a roommate that believed that Nicki Minaj was possessed by Satan and even somehow possessed by the Illuminati (?!) because "Have you ever noticed how quickly she can change her voice?.. Something's not right here." and would show me supposed videos of aliens on his laptop

When will the Illuminati release an album with Wayne just conveniently featuring on nearly every song tho
                    "Don't have your moms be all "That's my boy!" and then sign the papers to have your corpse destroyed."

Comment

Ban

Comment

seems like this time OP was right

Comment

Working...
                        X