No announcement yet.

So Wayne nearly died again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nigga can try his hardest and he will never be the greatest skater. As much as I know that pains him to have realized a long time ago, it's the fucking truth. Have fun with it, but don't expect to come out The Black Legend of Dogtown and whatnot. It ain't happenin'.

Comment

What happened to his house ?

Anyone have a link ?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        My source in the industry says this was a sacrifice attempt but the illuminati will allow Wayne to live for now as long as he promotes homosexuality and starts wearing dresses like Jaden smith and young thug

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          What happened to his house ?

Anyone have a link ?
          Miami Beach police respond to hoax shooting at Lil Wayne's home

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
            The nigga can try his hardest and he will never be the greatest skater. As much as I know that pains him to have realized a long time ago, it's the fucking truth. Have fun with it, but don't expect to come out The Black Legend of Dogtown and whatnot. It ain't happenin'.
            dude been skating for a minute and is still pretty basic

Comment

how is he expecting it tho?
              Never said he wanted to. Let that man have a hobby god damn the fuck is wrong with that lmao

Comment

Nigger ain't trying to be the best man , he just wants to do something he enjoys which isn't rapping.

Some people in skateboarding don't do any tricks, there is no rules to it bro, you make your own. And that's why we love it.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                  Nigger ain't trying to be the best man , he just wants to do something he enjoys which isn't rapping.

Some people in skateboarding don't do any tricks, there is no rules to it bro, you make your own. And that's why we love it.
                  why you say nigger tho

but I agree, he will NEVER be the best at skating, and im 100 % sure he knows this too lmao these people are so funny

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    why you say nigger tho

but I agree, he will NEVER be the best at skating, and im 100 % sure he knows this too lmao these people are so funny
                    Cause it's a Lil Wayne forum. apologies my bros

Comment

What a dumbass reason for saying that

Comment

LOL @ using the hard "er" suffix in that word so casually in 2016. It's not even a word anymore, fam. Out the dictionary like a motherfucker. Even the Urban Dictionary creators should be cringing at any use of that word.

Comment

didnt know weezy still had that bugatti

Comment

Working...
                          X