C5 Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 Theory

No one has yet so i'm just gonna throw it out there. The sues, seizures, songs, all of it... maybe for one reason. Wayne is gonna try and pull off a tupac and fake his death. Starting in 2013, coincidently around the time wayne was finishing up c5, his first death scare takes place. Then throughout the past 3 years on numerous occasions he's done it again and each time, it somehow makes huge headlines. Yeah wayne is a huge, but a lot of people have seizure issues. its not tht big, yet everytime he has one, they scream "death". Then the rumors came out about it being due to lean. And after stopping "he's starting to do it again" and making it known to the public that he's doin it again. or at least tryna make the public think he is. Getting the rumors to once again pop up about lean leading to seizures, already forming the reason for his death which they will say lean....then u have lines like

"i just hope i be alive to see a dedication 6"..and dj drama saying "d6 will come when its time... and d6 will come after c5"...or "and only lord knows when I'm going to the crossroads so i don't fear shet but tomorrow" just makes u wonder a little bit.. always wondered how someone like wayne could age with all those tatoos and dreads. he might just leave the public, fake his death, and collect all the money from c5, and all the other posthumous albums that drop which will include classic c3 sessions songs as well as just unrealeased stuff.

tbh this could (probably) very well not happen, but for some reason its the only way i can make sense of all this...and it might be the quickest way we get c5 cuz he'll prolly die before all this mess is sorted out..with the recent "f cash moneys" wayne aint going back anytime soon..but all this stuff just seems a little odd to me
    Last edited by jhoya101; 09-02-2016, 06:43 PM.

Posthumous albums, I like that. Just to clarify, he didn't take his anti-seizure pills when he got one. It's not cuz of the lean .

Comment

Originally posted by Rasno$ View Post
      Posthumous albums, I like that. Just to clarify, he didn't take his anti-seizure pills when he got one. It's not cuz of the lean .
      it probably is but wayne tryna use the lean as a cover up so he could fake his death more easily...u can die from too much lean, not from not taking anti-seizure pills

theoretically

Comment

If Wayne faked his death, I'd honestly lose respect for him. That being said, I wish the seizures were fake because the dude's genuinely fucked up health-wise right now
        "Don't have your moms be all "That's my boy!" and then sign the papers to have your corpse destroyed."

Comment

Free c5 but don't worry it's coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            No one has yet so i'm just gonna throw it out there. The sues, seizures, songs, all of it... maybe for one reason. Wayne is gonna try and pull off a tupac and fake his death.
            this is where i stopped reading

Comment

I think that's a reach OP

It's similar to people thinking the Birdman beef is all a publicity stunt for more promo

Comment

No one has yet so i'm just gonna throw it out there. The sues, seizures, songs, all of it... maybe for one reason. Wayne is gonna try and pull off a tupac and fake his death. Starting in 2013, coincidently around the time wayne was finishing up c5, his first death scare takes place. Then throughout the past 3 years on numerous occasions he's done it again and each time, it somehow makes huge headlines. Yeah wayne is a huge, but a lot of people have seizure issues. its not tht big, yet everytime he has one, they scream "death". Then the rumors came out about it being due to lean. And after stopping "he's starting to do it again" and making it known to the public that he's doin it again. or at least tryna make the public think he is. Getting the rumors to once again pop up about lean leading to seizures, already forming the reason for his death which they will say lean....then u have lines like "i just hope i be alive to see a dedication 6"..and dj drama saying "d6 will come when its time... and d6 will come after c5"...or "and only lord knows when I'm going to the crossroads so i don't fear shet but tomorrow" just makes u wonder a little bit.. always wondered how someone like wayne could age with all those tatoos and dreads. he might just leave the public, fake his death, and collect all the money from c5, and all the other posthumous albums that drop which will include classic c3 sessions songs as well as just unrealeased stuff. tbh this could (probably) very well not happen, but for some reason its the only way i can make sense of all this...and it might be the quickest way we get c5 cuz he'll prolly die before all this mess is sorted out..with the recent "f cash moneys" wayne aint going back anytime soon..but all this stuff just seems a little odd to me

Comment

I think that would be too much and too fucked up.

Comment

lmfao shut the fck up

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yal boys can disregard this thread...yaboy was highhhhhhhhhhhhh ah fuh

Comment

yal boys can disregard this thread...yaboy was highhhhhhhhhhhhh ah fuh

Comment

Working...
                        X