It'll get me flamed for posting but about Grateful ft Gudda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'll get me flamed for posting but about Grateful ft Gudda

This is what I mean when he can give us good efforts like this this is a A+ for me. (Note I'm not posting for attention but trying to just explain why I have the opinion I do on current Wayne)

its been out for 5 minutes

chill

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      its been out for 5 minutes

chill
      I actually think he applied effort and sounded great on it. Give me more of this and he has me back as a fan who isn't upset with what hes putting out. I know I get hate for my posts but I feel like the bars are A+ as well as the voice and autotune he did his thing on this.

Comment

It's a great song but I can't say I like it better than the DJ Drama Intro yet

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          It's a great song but I can't say I like it better than the DJ Drama Intro yet
          Drama Intro is great too. I gave it credit but people claimed I didn't lol.. but I loved this and that intro. Hes up to 5 good songs for this year for me.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            Drama Intro is great too. I gave it credit but people claimed I didn't lol.. but I loved this and that intro. Hes up to 5 good songs for this year for me.
            you cant jump on the bandwagon again now friend

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              you cant jump on the bandwagon again now friend
              I'm not. I'm saying this is the type of effort I expect from Wayne... and he brought it. did you read my post bro?

Comment

Heh. We on opposite sides of the spectrum kuz I feel like he been A1 since S4TW2. Been getting back into form since D5.

Only a handful of songs/features I can't fuck with since last January. Halfway, I'm That Nigga, Hotline Bling, Drunk In Love, Skate It Off, and maybe Heaven. Prolly a few more I can't name off top.

Other than that, pretty much everything been slayed, whether folks see it or not(fuck what yaw talmbout, he did his thing on Cut It, Moolah, and NC2).

Don't worry lil nigga, folks here hate on me for liking so much of his shit too.

Tho you lowkey highkey dumb obnoxious with all the threads and saying some pretty dumb shit.

But hey. This song is dope. Just leave it there.

Yes, I'm bored.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

It's okay.. alot of NC2 and FWA songs I like a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                    Heh. We on opposite sides of the spectrum kuz I feel like he been A1 since S4TW2. Been getting back into form since D5.

Only a handful of songs/features I can't fuck with since last January. Halfway, I'm That Nigga, Hotline Bling, Drunk In Love, Skate It Off, and maybe Heaven. Prolly a few more I can't name off top.

Other than that, pretty much everything been slayed, whether folks see it or not(fuck what yaw talmbout, he did his thing on Cut It, Moolah, and NC2).

Don't worry lil nigga, folks here hate on me for liking so much of his shit too.

Tho you lowkey highkey dumb obnoxious with all the threads and saying some pretty dumb shit.

But hey. This song is dope. Just leave it there.

Yes, I'm bored.

exactly fam S4TW2 was a masterpiece mixtape so damn good FWA was great No Ceilings 2 wasnt as good but he did his thing on a few songs on it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

You act like your opinion matters and people actually care about it

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                        I'm not. I'm saying this is the type of effort I expect from Wayne... and he brought it. did you read my post bro?
                        Naked truth is u know what he is talking abt
                        I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

Working...
                        X