Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I Was Talking To A Co-Worker Today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I Was Talking To A Co-Worker Today...

So I was talking to one of my co-workers today, and we were talking about music. I said Lil Wayne was my favourite rapper, expecting to get bashed. To my surprise, my co-worker was like he loves Lil Wayne. So I asked him what his favourite songs were. I was expecting something from D2-NC time frame. He said he knows No Love by heart (give in), but then said Off, Off, Off was his favourite song. This kinda made me realize something. Yeah alot of us here at LWHQ/the rest of the internet don't really like what Wayne is doing musically now, but there are alot of people (like my co-worker) who love the shit he is doing now. Wayne truly makes music for everybody.

clearly isnt a wayne fan tho

probably gets his favourite music from youtube suggestion list

Comment

Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

how can 'off off off' be anyone's favorite song? he must not have heard any of wayne's earlier material and i would guess he only heard 'no love' because he bought the eminem album. is your friend white by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          how can 'off off off' be anyone's favorite song? he must not have heard any of wayne's earlier material and i would guess he only heard 'no love' because he bought the eminem album. is your friend white by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
            So I was talking to one of my co-workers today, and we were talking about music. I said Lil Wayne was my favourite rapper, expecting to get bashed. To my surprise, my co-worker was like he loves Lil Wayne. So I asked him what his favourite songs were. I was expecting something from D2-NC time frame. He said he knows No Love by heart (give in), but then said Off, Off, Off was his favourite song. This kinda made me realize something. Yeah alot of us here at LWHQ/the rest of the internet don't really like what Wayne is doing musically now, but there are alot of people (like my co-worker) who love the shit he is doing now. Wayne truly makes music for everybody.
            He doesn't know what he's missing

Comment

fuck ur co-worker 23bh brah

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                probably gets his favourite music from youtube suggestion list
                Or Facebook

Comment

Off Off Off... someones favorite song..

Comment

Comment

Off Off Off isn't even a top 200 Tunechi song

Comment

Cool story but we've known this since 2008. That same exact statement is accurate dating back to 2008.

Comment

Working...
                        X