Lil Wayne is on Undisputed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    I swear if this no mercy song doesnt have a full version and they do not release it soon, imma lose my shit

song of the year quality right here.

that gif tho

Dope AF tho
    Also funny how it takes a sports show to get a deeper look into waynes situation than 98% of his interviews
    But I guess you really have to be familiar to Wayne to be even allowed to ask questions like this tbh
    // get answers like these
    but a nigga been on that weed n syrup lol
    Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 09-13-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Surprised he dropped young thugs name

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Sites tryna twist Wayne's words for a headline saying that he thinks racism doesn't exist which isn't what he said at all lol
        he gettin cooked

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKT-ccZD...by=akademikstv

lmaoo turk is such a girl

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
          His comment on racism was extremely dumb smh. Too much syrup, I guess.
          We in race against racists, that's a colour run.

Comment

"The height of my talent, or the height of my career, I haven't reached that at all." damn weezy!

Comment

What I took away from this is he is still allowed at NBA games even tho y'all said on her Chris bosh wife got him banned

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                What I took away from this is he is still allowed at NBA games even tho y'all said on her Chris bosh wife got him banned
                he been at plenty games since then.. he just dont go to heat games anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  finally an interview were someone isnt scared to ask him about cash money and birdman
                  This, it was nice to see someone wasn't afraid to try and get a better answer from him

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    Sites tryna twist Wayne's words for a headline saying that he thinks racism doesn't exist which isn't what he said at all lol
                    Blogs do any headlines for views and traffic to their site

This is that "new world" we are in which Lil Wayne was talking about in the interview =/

Comment

i was surprised by the racist comments by wayne.. kinda baffled tbh

im sure he has experienced first hand racism.. but he just so busy enjoying life he pay no mind or think into it or something

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                        i was surprised by the racist comments by wayne.. kinda baffled tbh

im sure he has experienced first hand racism.. but he just so busy enjoying life he pay no mind or think into it or something
                        i don't know man...dude been involved with can money since he was 9.. been making real money since 14...he prob just been honest..it wouldn't really be surprising either
                        Last edited by jhoya101; 09-14-2016, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't say his response to racism was dumb. Just honest.

Drake a similar thing in an interview after Views dropped. The interviewer asked if he ever looks outside of his bubble of being Drake. And Drake basically said he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                          X