Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is there no Gone Till November discussion thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is there no Gone Till November discussion thread?

we should have a sticky seeing its the first wayne release we have seen in a long time i can create a thread if you guys want or link me a thread if there is one i haven't seen

#FREEVELVET

go make a fuckin book club then

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      we should have a sticky seeing its the first wayne release we have seen in a long time i can create a thread if you guys want or link me a thread if there is one i haven't seen
      Have you even got the book? I need a pdf

Comment

I bet most members on this site haven't read an actual book in years.

Comment

can anyone hook up a pdf? i would buy it but i have to get it ordered to where i live and cant right now.

Comment

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post
            lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Have you even got the book? I need a pdf
              if i buy it can i send it as a PDF to you? i might cop the digital version tonight i want the hardcover though and hope it comes with a digital copy or something

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              I bet most members on this site haven't read an actual book in years.
              i haven't read a book recreationally in years just school relevant stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post
              struggle jokes

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                if i buy it can i send it as a PDF to you? i might cop the digital version tonight i want the hardcover though and hope it comes with a digital copy or something - - - Updated - - - i haven't read a book recreationally in years just school relevant stuff - - - Updated - - - struggle jokes
                is there even a digital version of it? i thought it was only released as a hardcover

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  is there even a digital version of it? i thought it was only released as a hardcover
                  Yes there is a digital version, I have the amazon version which turned out to be a mistake because the font is so small it can hardly be read on my phone. And it seems like the digital version is like pictures of the hard cover pages because you can't increase the font size.So if you buy a digital copy I'd recommend not buying from Amazon so hopefully a different app will help with the sizing

Comment

Can someone send me the PDF? I really wanna read this since it's gonna take time wity getting the actual hardcover.

Comment

https://twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/786433518700142592 wayne stupid lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                        Yes there is a digital version, I have the amazon version which turned out to be a mistake because the font is so small it can hardly be read on my phone. And it seems like the digital version is like pictures of the hard cover pages because you can't increase the font size.So if you buy a digital copy I'd recommend not buying from Amazon so hopefully a different app will help with the sizing
                        The one on itunes is pretty alright iBooks

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X