Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone help with Wayne saying he doesn't believe in racism especially with cops.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help with Wayne saying he doesn't believe in racism especially with cops.....

.....When he raps this on his FWA album last year

Oh Lord, what are we running from?
    The police, cause they already killed enough of us
    Stay out them streets cause they don�t fuck with us
    They hunting us
    We in a race against racists, that�s a color run

He never once said he doesn't believe in racism. He said he doesn't know what it is or that if he went off his own experience alone he wouldn't believe it exists.

I'm assuming you watched they interviews so how are you not understanding this?

Comment

Wayne forgets a lot of things

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      He never once said he doesn't believe in racism. He said he doesn't know what it is or that if he went off his own experience alone he wouldn't believe it exists.

I'm assuming you watched they interviews so how are you not understanding this?
      Why he rapping about it then

Comment

'Cause he a fake bitch. He fake about everything. Fake blood. Fake studio gangster. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if most of his tattoos were fake, too. LOL! Nothing new here.

Comment

I was also surprised, thinking about what he said in cry out

''And fuck a man with a badge
          Cause he ain't shit to a man on the edge

The five o killed naughty good boy dead
          Man you woulda thought they killed corn bread
          Shot 'em up face down on the lawn

Not to mention with his handcuffs on
          Not to mention they had plain clothes on
          And the complaint goes on
          But don't nobody do nothin' bout it
          The jailhouse and the morgue is too fuckin' crowded''

but I guess he's always been on the outside looking in, just like he said

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

He talks about police brutality in general more than racism though

Comment

Maybe hes just tyring to keep his samsung endsorment. Wake up

Comment

experiencing and observing are 2 different things. maybe he never been spit on or called the N word to his face by a white person. yall bring up georgia bush but he never called him racist. he was upset bcuz he felt bush didnt do enough to help during or after the storm. wayne said shit from the look of his shows he THOUGHT racism was over and people lost they mind. acknowledged it still exist but he doesnt deal with it maybe bcuz of his blessings he made that very clear. he said HE dont see color he see people basically saying he not like that. he even said ' MY WORLD ' he has to choose better words and stop bringing up the cop story to explain.. all these damn songs wayne got speaking on stuff like this and yall bugging.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                'Cause he a fake bitch. He fake about everything. Fake blood. Fake studio gangster. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if most of his tattoos were fake, too. LOL! Nothing new here.
                so why support him if you feel this strongly about him

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                Maybe hes just tyring to keep his samsung endsorment. Wake up
                as controversial as wayne is you think he scared to lose an endorsement? wake up

Comment

Because he's a weak bitch and doesn't want to lose his white fan base. Even when he said he didn't want to be on the wrong "side" I knew he was fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                    Because he's a weak bitch and doesn't want to lose his white fan base. Even when he said he didn't want to be on the wrong "side" I knew he was fake.
                    but we all know he wouldnt lose his white fanbase even if he said racism is alive and well with cops. i think all white people know its true anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                      experiencing and observing are 2 different things. maybe he never been spit on or called the N word to his face by a white person. yall bring up georgia bush but he never called him racist. he was upset bcuz he felt bush didnt do enough to help during or after the storm. wayne said shit from the look of his shows he THOUGHT racism was over and people lost they mind. acknowledged it still exist but he doesnt deal with it maybe bcuz of his blessings he made that very clear. he said HE dont see color he see people basically saying he not like that. he even said ' MY WORLD ' he has to choose better words and stop bringing up the cop story to explain.. all these damn songs wayne got speaking on stuff like this and yall bugging.

- - - Updated - - -

so why support him if you feel this strongly about him

- - - Updated - - -

as controversial as wayne is you think he scared to lose an endorsement? wake up
                      He made good music at one point in time or another. Any other questions, smart ass?

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        He made good music at one point in time or another. Any other questions, smart ass?
                        you very emotional like a woman

Comment

Working...
                        X